Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    10% buff 20% mastery nerf solves virtually nothing.

Am I still going to use focused rage build?
    Is overpower still not viable?
    Do I still have to pray to the RNG gods that CS will reset?
    Is crit still a dead stat?

If you answered yes to all of the 4 questions, arms is still going to FEEL like garbage.

I am all for the adjustment, but we have the shattered defenses golden trait which empowers your next MS/execute. As long as we have a "on your next MS/execute" passive, focused rage will always be the go-to talent.

To put simply, Focused rage build is boring, there is still a reliance on CS RNG, and arms talents offer virtually no alternatives.
    Hell theres really nothing wrong with having focused rage as a build.

The problem is that its so far ahead of everything else that you have to use it. Don't attack FR, FR is fine.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

You know what I find funny is that if they just kept our original Mastery from previous expansions, the spec wouldn't be in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    No one said it was your fault that arms is being "balanced and/or fixed" on the PTR. (BTW arms will never out perform fury at this point in the expansion so dont be hopeful)

It is however, YOUR fault if you kept throwing AP into arms up until now and you didnt keep fury's AP level viable. This type of tuning "Fury>Arms at expansion end" has been going on for a decade.
    Arms was favored in several end-expansions, like Panda and especially Cataclysm (hell, Arms was good in two patches in Cata).

Another thing is, that golden trait in Arms is underestimated as it seems. We have a decked out Fury in our guild who has a better DoS than me, and I smash the meters in ST and other specs as well (only one that can keep up or beat me is a frost mage), ever since Executioner's Precision was given to us. He's a very good Fury Warrior. Skorpyon is the only boss I go Fury with, but I suspect to go Fury on two other bosses in Mythic once we're on them.

ATM, don't underestimate Arms' ST. AoE is meh, no arguing with that.