Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would be nice for them to explain it! I don't know if i need to farm it or since i have the achive it will drop

Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    Just did the first BT run on my DH after reading this and got the OH. Probably will never see the MH though
    My DK got OH in 1st and MH in 4th run. So there is a chance.
    My monk spend half of Pandaria farming them, though..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    You need to have original WGoA achivement to get those transfo ones.

just saying

What is hard to understand.

Your character need to have the glaives achievement. Achievement are now account wide, meaning if you did it on a character that can yield both glaives (class name on the weapon btw) then you get the achievement account wide.

If you have the achievement and kill illidan in the timewalking you get the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    You need to have original WGoA achivement to get those transfo ones.

just saying
    in any char?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post

Your character need to have the glaives achievement. Achievement are now account wide, meaning if you did it on a character that can yield both glaives (class name on the weapon btw) then you get the achievement account wide.

If you have the achievement and kill illidan in the timewalking you get the skin.
    You know Blizz sometimes they confuse the ppl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post

Achivements are acc wide. But still most of them are bind to character. You can still do one achiv. on multiple characters.

Except those with blue borders which are fully acc wide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    in any char?

- - - Updated - - -

You know Blizz sometimes they confuse the ppl.
    Glaves are legacy acc wide achiv. so i gues so.

Just did BT for the first time on DH. Got the Main Hand.

Anyone who have the achieve on a different charace than his DH must go into the PTR and do a Timewalking Raid so we can actually know what is happening .

I hope at least you will be able to put an illusion on those.

Seems unnecesary as it takes like 15 min to run BT, but it's just on a weekly reset. Plus the entire timewalking is in a rotation of like 10 other events and timewalking rotates expansions, so it's even longer. Also, I'm kinda confused about the new warglaive that is DH only.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Achivements are acc wide. But still most of them are bind to character. You can still do one achiv. on multiple characters.

Except those with blue borders which are fully acc wide.

- - - Updated - - -

Glaves are legacy acc wide achiv. so i gues so.
    The Warglaives of Azzinoth achievement is a feat of strength and is credited to all characters on an account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstaba View Post
    Seems unnecesary as it takes like 15 min to run BT, but it's just on a weekly reset. Plus the entire timewalking is in a rotation of like 10 other events and timewalking rotates expansions, so it's even longer. Also, I'm kinda confused about the new warglaive that is DH only.
    I'm also confused about the new Mainhand Warglaive which is type of Warglaives. Maybe this is implemented because of the arsenal appearance which is from this weapon. Would make sense because the old ones have sword animations! :-) this means you earn the arsenal appearance which is just one weapon and mogg them to Main and Offhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And you can bet your sweet ass once this expansion ends and Artifact weapons are left behind, warglaives as a weapon type will be opened up to all Agi classes or just be made as swords... They aren't going to have weapon drops in game that only 1 class can use.
    For years bosses have dropped bows, guns and crossbows that only hunters could use...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    For years bosses have dropped bows, guns and crossbows that only hunters could use...
    I've already been over this, read the whole thread before responding.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Boss, I'll hold these for you until you get out!

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzebubGER View Post
    Boss, I'll hold these for you until you get out!

Jeez u are one lucky Demon .

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varocka View Post
    it devalues the original legendary immensely if every demon hunter and his mother can go get it easier than relinquished tokens from the broken shore, i dont think blizz would invalidate such a iconic weapon like that so easily
    It devalues a legendary which has been on meme farming status for nearly a decade? Blizzard has already "invalidated" it by continuously adding to what classes can wield it as well as simply allowing it to still exist in an era where the BT "grind" takes all of 20 minutes to do with 99.9% of your brain shut off.

if it were out of the game since TBC/WotLK then I'd agree with you but the ship has sailed so far on the devalue boat that it crashed in to the new world.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-04-19 at 05:32 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

On the one hand, I've always been in the camp that legendaries should always have been transmoggable. I've always felt that the everyone concerns such as 'well then everyone would be running around with Thunderfury!' Were unfounded, since they said the same thing about how every Paladin would be in tier 2 forever, which turned out never to have been the case. I think doing Warglaives first is fine because the entire class lore actually originates from Illidan and the warglaive aesthetic is so specific to that class, more so than any other legendary so far, except maybe Ateish for Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I've already been over this, read the whole thread before responding.
    I read your response but still disagree with it - I think its perfectly fine for the Warglaive appearance to be Demon hunter only (I have every class at max lvl and have both glaives on Warrior, DH and 1 on Rogue/DK). The fact that you point out that warriors and rogues can still equip ranged weapons is pointless - since they removed the range slot - nearly 4 years ago there have been 3 different types of weapons that were for a single class in bows/xbows/guns - and I dont for one second agree that post legion they will allow ot.her classes to use warglaives

Just my 2 cents, doesn't really matter one way or the other, at present if you play a warrior/monk/deathknight/rogue and want to equip them - go farm the lvl 70 ones, but the new skin is Demon hunter only.

To give a comparison - Feral druids now use daggers - but they can't go back to Dragonsoul and get the rogue legendary daggers for mog even though now they are supposed to use daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I gotta start farming this every week.

Do I need any attunements? Neve ran BT Before