Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

7.2.5 Havoc changes incoming

Looks like Havoc's gonna get fucked with in 7.2.5. Personally, I'm worried. We're fine overall where we are. Makes me think Blizzard is gonna fuck it up somehow. What do you think? What changes do you think they're targeting?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Looks like Havoc's gonna get fucked with in 7.2.5. Personally, I'm worried. We're fine overall where we are. Makes me think Blizzard is gonna fuck it up somehow. What do you think? What changes do you think they're targeting?
    I still didnt check anything, what do you mean by fucked? Care to share some info plz

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I still didnt check anything, what do you mean by fucked? Care to share some info plz
    Front Page,

Another key focus for this patch is on class design, particularly for a few specs that need some extra attention. We’re likely to end up making adjustments for many specs to some degree, but we’re currently looking primarily at:
    • Destruction Warlocks
    • Outlaw and Subtlety Rogues
    • Brewmaster and Mistweaver Monks
    • Havoc Demon Hunters
    • Guardian Druids
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Would prefer if we git our rotation changed. This spam chaos strike is horribly boring

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    he doesn't have any, he's speculating.

The class has only one dps spec and is quite popular. Blizzard will not risk fucking it up.

considering we only bring dps, I believe any changes will be for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    The class has only one dps spec and is quite popular. Blizzard will not risk fucking it up.

Yeah it suck if we back to bottom since he only have 1 dps spec, lets hope we do fine.

Also DH is perfect for me 2 specs only, Tank and Dps.
    I hate healing so i just need to focus on those. Also it's a class they provides a lot of fun gameplay i trully enjoy the mobility of it.
    I hope they dont change the class to worst.
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-04-12 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post

This. It's so popular, poster class of the expansion. I can't imagine they would make it bad and risk turning people away. It's probably to fix some core design issues with demon blades and some of the dodgier talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    This. It's so popular, poster class of the expansion. I can't imagine they would make it bad and risk turning people away. It's probably to fix some core design issues with demon blades and some of the dodgier talents.
    Let's see what will happen.

Deleted
    I call a burst nerf and some dps compensation. Just a wild guess though.
    This could be done by nerfing chaos blades again and buff sth else. Let's be PREPARED for the worst. Hue hue
    Last edited by mmoc303677997c; 2017-04-12 at 09:06 AM.

i hope for less brurst , more constant dmg

i wouldn't mind a change to nemesis tho...
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    i hope for less brurst , more constant dmg
    I hope we stay has we are and just fix the baseline fury generation
    More fury more constant dps we will have

my simmed gear (906) is 830k dps, the lower end is 600, the upper end is 1mil

there is not a single class right now where you can be top one pull and last on another without changing anything (gear, talants)

we need demonblades to go back to 75% but give a bit less fury and felblade not reset but have half the cd.

but this is blizzard and they will just remove the haste on meta and give chaos strike 20% buff.

you heard it here first.

I honestly like my DH specs.
    They are not perfect but i dont rush for world top 5 so i play it how i like it.

Kinda worried what those changes are going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm presuming less burst/cleave.

What I'm hoping for is for a resource generation that is neither the braindead, tedious mashing of Demon's Bite, nor the horrifically frustrating, random generation of Demon Blades (and yes, I still have no ring).

Imagine playing a Rogue, except instead of receiving a steady stream of energy, you had a decent chance to just stop regenerating energy for a while and couldn't hit any abilities. Wait, what? That's exactly what Havoc is! And no, I'm not asking for them to change ours to energy. Just something less frustrating perhaps.
    Last edited by Constraint; 2017-04-12 at 09:25 AM.

OMG so much fun! HAHAHA
    http://i.imgur.com/YfuiYiP.jpg

I hope we just get cleaned up a bit and not changed to much.

One question that has nothing to do with the topic, when does the class mount comes?

I mean Havoc does have some issues atm.
    FEL RUSH STILL DISCONNECTS US
    Demon Blades and Nemesis (the passive talents) are both the best choice in almost all situations. Something that Blizzard never wanted to happen (at least that is what they communicated in the past).
    The class it self only has one valid spec. Demonic is a very cool and fun build, but for mythic content it is way behind DB, so there is basically only one talent choice to play.
    Anger of the half giants got nerfed again, but it is still the best legendary in all situation. Not only because of the DPS increase but because it lowers the randomness of the demon blades build and minimized down times that sometimes feel really bad (e.g. when happening during CB).
    A really big part of havocs dps comes from burst and outside of this, the class feels a bit weak. Would be nice if there was some sort of middle ground.

That are the most urgent issues atm from my point of view. Ofc the passive vs active talents is debatable, but the last statement from Blizzard was that passive talents should not be the best choice in all situation.

If they manage to fix this in a meaningful way - awesome. If instead they start to do something completely random, not so awesome.