Angry Tier 8 order hall advancement a troll or just too low of a chance?

So I assume many ppl who started the research on day 1 it is available should have tier 8 order hall advancement by now. I just did all of the world quests with AP reward (roughly 40-50), but got none of the AP token doubled the AP reward. Is this a bug? a joke from blizz? or what? I wonder how did it work out for you folks?

maybe you just didn't notice, but it doesn't double the AP on token itself, it doubles it on use, so you need to look at your chat box to see if it procced or not, i did maybe 10 AP WQs today and at least half of them doubled the AP granted

Ah I c, I will pay closer attention next time thanks!

There might be some bugs or the random chance is so strange I did all the WQ and got lie 3 procs and then nothing Im at like 24+ in a row with no proc.

so Blizzard really needs to address this, the tooltip is so misleading. The AP double is when you use the item and everyone is complaining they aren't getting procs when in fact they are, there's just only a split second where you see if you got the double or not, or via combat log. Anyways, watch when you use the token, you'll see then if it's doubled. I got a 1.7 mil double earlier