Thread: CD cases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Used to have a few 8-tracks around..

Different thing?

CD's are still in my cases. I have hundreds of them, and still buy them whenever available.

Deleted
    The problem is.. if i would find one of those old tapes, i had no tape player to play it anymore..

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know where mine is but I have a feeling I left it in my last car which I sold so

Nothing was weird in there but my music taste has definitely expanded since then. Haven't bought a CD in years but I started a small vinyl collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I never really bought CDs until a couple years ago when I started discovering new bands that I grew to respect so much that I'd rather buy their CD to support them. Back in high school I mostly downloaded my favorite songs by using good ol' Limewire. Man those were the days.

Today it's like a mix of the two. If it's music I just enjoy listening to not really caring about owning the CD then I'll download it. If it's a band that I genuinely enjoy and respect like Disturbed, I'll buy their CD.

As far as weird stuff goes nothing really weird other than a WWF intro song CD I got when I was a little shit. It had the intro songs to all these different wrestlers from back in the WWF days. It's nostalgia city listening to that.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-04-17 at 04:20 PM.