[An Impossible Foe] kill bug

I have killed it , 901 ilvl with KJbW and Aggramar , BUT , i did not get the quest completed. I have screenshot near the dead boss , but still blizzard will not give me the kill beacouse there is no kill in their logs.

http://imgur.com/a/2G2ST

They do not want to admit that the problem is on their side and the kill is legit ... good customer support ... makes me want to play the game even more

Deleted
    you sometimes cant finish quests, when you are in a RaidGRP

Deleted
    Tbh I would just try again with contacting a gm. Sadly sometimes you get useless GM's that just don't want to help you.

I was not in a group/raid

I BELIEVE the problem is loot specialization. On my first uncounted kill I was loot spec frost. Second kill I was loot spec unholy and it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    I BELIEVE the problem is loot specialization. On my first uncounted kill I was loot spec frost. Second kill I was loot spec unholy and it worked.
    I doubt it's this, unless it's a problem with this specific scenarion, as i've had my loot spec on Unholy for the past 2-3 weeks and have done both the Frost and Unholy challenge.

you need time stamps for blizzard to credit a screenshot now.

but they have the tech to check an instanced kill so you need to bypass a GM and get to an actual service member of the Blizzard staff. its akin to a store clerk telling you "there is nothing they can do" and you have to get a manager for any real results.

Exactly , i have given up on their help , i abandoned the quest , took it back and killed the boss on the 2nd try and got credit this time. Still , there should be some criteria regarding the screenshot to be accepted by blizz. Their attitude atm is not the correct one , since we are their customers and we come with proof . There should be some filters to decide if the screenshot is or isnt valid . Their "we dont care about your proof" attitude sucks.