Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    the new girl talk to much and shout to loud, she is like the warrior dwarf annoying at last the belf keep it's mount shout
    She sounds like a fallout ghoul.

I picked up Minerva as my bodyguard and immediately cleared the entire map of WQs three days in a row during Power Overwhelming buff on the Mage tower. This got her just high enough by the end of those three days to get her first slot, which I slapped a Pouch of Wonder (50g and AP from WQs) on and have not looked back since. I did not use a bodyguard until now, I had all my guys handling missions, including Koltira, and once Minerva hit purple level and got her second slot, I slapped on a Potion of Triton for another 50g from WQs. 100g/scaling AP (Currently 100k) from every WQ has added up VERY quickly. I'm hoping to get a good legendary from the next go round of that buff from the Command Center (Ideally Resources/AP) so I can double up on AP from WQs with her, making her the ultimate level of useful. 200k AP (Scaling), 50 resources and 100 gold from every world quest in addition to its normal rewards is... a lot.

Is there anyway to hide her combat ability so it isn't in the middle of my screen? I've looked through the options but can't find anything to remov minerva ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Is there anyway to hide her combat ability so it isn't in the middle of my screen? I've looked through the options but can't find anything to remov minerva ability.
    Should be able to literally drag and drop it onto your normal action bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Vangalius View Post
    Should be able to literally drag and drop it onto your normal action bars.
    I've tried that, but it didn't go away. Hmm I'll have to check later.

It's possible your bar is locked, use shift + left click and put it somewhere in one of your empty bar.

lol.... Bodyguards...
    And shepherds we shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatel View Post
    lol.... Bodyguards...
    Bodyguards are great, I get an extra 100 gold, 100,000 AP, and several hundred resources for every WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Bodyguards are great, I get an extra 100 gold, 100,000 AP, and several hundred resources for every WQ.
    It's so awesome.

Deleted
    Minerva also gets you a wraith walk speed increase.