Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

When Did This Become A Trend (food)?

Stacking massive amounts of food on top of drinks...

How are these even practice. How are you supposed to eat/drink this stuff

Spoiler: 

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Spoiler: 

I can't speak for the last one but, it's just sellers of bloody marys just trying to outdo the standard celery stalk, taken to ridiculous ends.

I mean, the second one in the spoiler box at least looks somewhat reasonable.

The chicken is retarded, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Looks retarded as fuck. Which means it fits in perfectly with today's society....

10+ Year Old Account
    WHY?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    None of these are a trend, so don't make it sound like it is. Half of those are literally jokes people did.

That said, some of those are specialty things that are just having fun, or using it as a form of presentation, not as 'a thing' thats popular. They're all just modified bloody marys.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    None of these are a trend, so don't make it sound like it is. Half of those are literally jokes people did.

That said, some of those are specialty things that are just having fun, or using it as a form of presentation, not as 'a thing' thats popular. They're all just modified bloody marys.
    Theres a bar near me that has its own rendition with whatever goes on the thing. I've slowly seens these monstrosities pop up on social media sites. Its happening man, believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a bar near me that has its own rendition with whatever goes on the thing. I've slowly seens these monstrosities pop up on social media sites. Its happening man, believe.
    A handful of hipster bars that are having fun with the idea doesn't mean it's 'happening'. It's 'happening' as much as 'if you finish the meal its free'. Yeah, I can count more places that do it on both hands, but thats about it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Even a fat ass like me have no clue how to eat that.

Spoiler: 

jezus that looks disgusting :/ who in right mind would eat shit like this :/

10+ Year Old Account
    A handful of hipster bars that are having fun with the idea doesn't mean it's 'happening'. It's 'happening' as much as 'if you finish the meal its free'. Yeah, I can count more places that do it on both hands, but thats about it.
    Even if its just hipster bars doing it its still a trend, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a marketing gimmick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if its just hipster bars doing it its still a trend, no?
    No. That's not what 'trend' means.

It's actually becoming more popular, might have started out as a joke but it's starting to trend.

That shit looks gross as fuck.

Never ever seen this, or read about it, i'm pretty sure it's not a trend
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

bloody marys usually have some food in them, they are just making it a meal in of itself. dont see the big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give me a goddamn plate.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

If people actually googled the pictures before, they'd see that the majority of these are just jokes and that they're a couple of years old, meaning that if this actually was a trend, we'd se LOADS of bars and restaurants serving dishes and drinks like this. Wich we havent.

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nati...rillist-nation
    We've seen some pretty insane Bloody Marys in our day, but none with an entire pepperoni pizza. Enter Randy Liedtke, a comedian and podcaster who took it upon himself to create the most monstrous Mary since that one who showed up in your mirror after some precise chanting.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    If one looks at the first four images I can understand the one in the top left corner -- pizza slice and a jar of something I assume is a beverage, you don't need a plate for a slice so this would be ok I guess. The other three just look stupid, even tho if you compare the hand holding the glass to some of the things sitting on the sticks they don't seem that large.

If one looks at the image in the spoiler there is clearly a plate there to so this seems to be something added or arranged just for the image. Are these the f*cktards that post images of their food on instagram and other such places. So by just stacking it all it makes for good images, more food per pixel or something, you can take tall images instead of wide images (of all the plates and such).

So either this is some ingenious attempt to cut down on dishes or some elaborate art-project.