Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Florida Man Told McDonald’s Ice Cream Machine Broken, Pulls Out Weapon

http://ktla.com/2017/08/18/cops-flor...ls-out-weapon/

Employees at a McDonald’s in Delray Beach, Florida, got quite a scare last week after police said a customer pulled out a weapon because the ice cream machine was broken.

The workers called police Aug. 13 after a customer pulled out an AR-15 style rifle in the restaurant’s drive-thru at about 11:49 p.m.

The rifle was actually an airsoft gun, but police said it had no markings to indicate it wasn’t an actual AR-15 rifle.

Employees at the McDonald’s told police the man, identified as Jerry Henry, 19, of Delray Beach, pulled the airsoft gun out of the trunk.

The workers could see him through surveillance cameras.

McDonald’s workers said Henry, a passenger in the vehicle that pulled up to the drive thru, became upset after he and the driver were told the ice cream machine was broken.

Employees ran for cover, hiding in the restaurant’s bathroom and locking the doors.

Police got to the McDonald’s in time to take Henry into custody before anyone was hurt. Henry is charged with improper exhibition of a dangerous weapon.
    I'm not sure what this guy expected. The ice cream machine never works at any McDonald's.

I'm disappointed there is an actual name. I much prefer Floridaman as a mythical being of constant insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaq.... it was supposed to be understandable UNDERSTANDABLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been there.

Fake news, didn't happen. Media doesn't refer to AR-15 rifles as AR-15 style rifles, they call them assault rifles.

Dude should realize there is like a 80 percent chance McDonalds ice cream machines are "broken"

15+ Year Old Account
    Their ice cream is amazing so i don't blame him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

I'm not sure what this guy expected. The ice cream machine never works at any McDonald's.
    Well it is always down I am mean COME ON!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Must have been a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Fake news, didn't happen. Media doesn't refer to AR-15 rifles as AR-15 style rifles, they call them assault rifles.
    But, they weren't talking about an actual assault rifle, but what seems to have been an airsoft gun.

Still, a bit desperate for ice cream much?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes sir! 1 ice cream coming right up.

Must have been a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But, they weren't talking about an actual assault rifle, but what seems to have been an airsoft gun.

Still, a bit desperate for ice cream much?
    I guess that's true, that must be the step system. air soft rifle is an AR-15 style rifle. AR-15 style rifle is assault rifle, assault rifle is bazooka, bazooka is tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I guess that's true, that must be the step system. air soft rifle is an AR-15 style rifle. AR-15 style rifle is assault rifle, assault rifle is bazooka, bazooka is tank.
    Well, and airsoft is the right term to be mentioned as an AR-15 style rifle, as in, it looks like one. Dunno, some media has a tendency to bloat things.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its after 10pm the Ice Cream machine is always broken...

Exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.

Florida man is still living the dream I see.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

reminds me of a boondocks episode where the place is out of chicken and everyone starts rioting.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

Well, it's FL. No shock there, lol.

Deleted
    this is way to mundane for floridaman. guess everybody has their off days.