Deleted

are healers in pvp and enforcing a meta a mistake in general?

Let me get this straight healers in PvP ruin it completly. There is no outplay potential with one of these around on a battleground or anywhere else it doesnt feel like WoW it feels shit just like heroes of storm. Walking clunky characters you dont really dmg unless oh boy you team up with random matched people that couldnt care less and want just to run around and kill stuff.
    Every battleground looks like this:
    - one team doesnt have the same amount of healers its gg because the games more complex mechanics got pruned and we ended up with right clicking the enemy and pressing 1 2 3 and ocasionally 4 if it proce'd making every 1v2 or 2v3 decided by default unlike in other expension where you could cc one and nuke the other
    - carebears EXPECTING to have a healer and not even bothering playing if hes not present or ruining the mood writing every 5min on the chat that they have a healer
    - you cant 1v1 a healer unless he doesnt press buttons, hes just gonna run away to his allies
    - healers ruined 2v2 to the point blizzard was forced to buff dampening so it REDUCES HEALING by 20% from the start
    - literally killed the 2 dps meta in 2v2 unless it has a frost mage and rogue or a demon hunter with X and even then a heal with dps one is favoured

And thats the worst part the next are "tanks" in pvp games where you need a flag carrier. I mean really? We reaching MOBA tier? Where the tank is immortal unless like 3-4 jump on him and you better cc the healer or you might aswell alt tab (and when you see a bear holding the flag you might aswell do it from the start). If the game is going to go in this direction we can expect people reporting each other for not being in prot spec as warrior or druid not dedicating his time as a flag carrier slave.

The only solution is a battleground only for players qued in DPS spec with melle/range restrictions so the team compositions are balanced and not favoured from the start.

My DH has zero problems taking down a healer in BGs or world PVP. I do, however, get rekt by these bears and bloods that his like death stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Are you upset that PVP requires coordination and teamwork?