Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by putridegaming View Post
    But why do people care about his tax returns?
    When Trump proposes a budget, I'd like to know if it's going to help the working class, or if it's going to further enrich his personal endeavors.

When Trump decides to take a soft stance on Russian involvement in Ukraine, I'd like to know if it has anything to do with the $1 billion he owes a Russian bank, or if he's making that decision because it's sound political policy.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The difference is, which has been explained ad nauseum to you and others, is that he is under investigation from the FBI during the campaign for colluding with a hostile foreign power. Corroborated by intelligence from our British and Estonian allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you can easily prove that he's a public official whose power reaches a lot farther than joe sixpack, which includes the possible threat of firing and intimidation of actual tax officials, something a regular citizen does not have.

- - - Updated - - -

His audit? The IRS said that he could release them.
    I believe his accountant, at one time, suggested that he not. I don't really keep up with everything that is Trump though, that may have changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    When Trump proposes a budget, I'd like to know if it's going to help the working class, or if it's going to further enrich his personal endeavors.

When Trump decides to take a soft stance on Russian involvement in Ukraine, I'd like to know if it has anything to do with the $1 billion he owes a Russian bank, or if he's making that decision because it's sound political policy.
    Just keep an eye on here. People here will let you know everything. Especially the second someone gets out of line.

And if it were obama would it make a difference? Because I'm pretty sure obama had interest which is why he didn't get aggressive with Putin until he sought fit and didn't intervene with take over of crimea.
    Last edited by Taso; 2017-04-17 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Says Donald Trump in today's tweets about Saturday's protests revolving around his tax returns.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...n-over-n747101

And yet a month ago he held his second campaign rally after swearing into office......

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/15/politi...paign-rallies/

So what does Trump have to hide? Why does he continue to insist that anyone protesting him is paid?
    Nothing. The IRS has his tax returns. If the FBI wants them, they can easily obtain them. He doesn't have to show anything to you. Thanks for the conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just keep an eye on here. People here will let you know everything. Especially the second someone gets out of line.
    Do you not think the demand for tax returns is a legitimate issue of transparency?
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    And if it were obama would it make a difference? How about Joe bidan and Hilary?Because I'm pretty sure obama had interest which is why he didn't get aggressive with Putin until he sought fit and didn't intervene with take over of crimea.
    What interests would Obama have? Birth Certificate forging?

Yeah ok. Deflections and nonesense.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if it were obama would it make a difference? How about Joe bidan and Hilary?Because I'm pretty sure obama had interest which is why he didn't get aggressive with Putin until he sought fit and didn't intervene with take over of crimea.
    You asked a question, and I answered it. Do you think my answer was legitimate?

I really have no clue why you're talking about Obama and Hillary.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you not think the demand for tax returns is a legitimate issue of transparency?
    Ally is a TRUE INDEPENDENT - HAS NEVER SUPPORTED TRUMP, QUOTE HIM WHERE HE HAStm

Of course it's not a problem

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What interests would Obama have? Birth Certificate forging?

Yeah ok. Deflections and nonesense.
    To deflect from the fact that Trump has some pretty clear conflicts of interest when it comes to Russia, the conspiracy theorists on the right have begun claiming that it's those dirty Democrats who have been in bed with Russia the whole time, and are trying to pass the buck on to Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because every other president has released them, for their entire term in office, and this one wont despite criticizing past presidents of not being transparent, you think it's an issue of transparency? Then I guess him keeping white house visitors a secret is also. Just because he wont reveal who he talks to or where his money comes from you people are screaming about transparency!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    To deflect from the fact that Trump has some pretty clear conflicts of interest when it comes to Russia, the conspiracy theorists on the right have begun claiming that it's those dirty Democrats who have been in bed with Russia the whole time, and are trying to pass the buck on to Trump.
    It's true! The Democrats are so vile, that Trump was once one of them! I mean, if they'll have a member like Trump, just imagine what horrors they do that we dont know about!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Then I guess him keeping white house visitors a secret is also.
    "But it's going to save $70,000 by 2020!!!"

(yes, the administration actually used that talking point...)
    Eat yo vegetables

He was advised by his accountants for whatever reason, that is none of my business, to not release it is all I know.

The same could be said for the people that demanded the same from Obama when asking for his birth certificate. Wouldn't you say? His caretaker should have had it safe keeping, I know my parents have mine. My wife's mother has hers. We have all my children's. Hell, even my parents have copies of theirs.

I am sure in time his taxes will be released.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-04-17 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Just because every other president has released them, for their entire term in office, and this one wont despite criticizing past presidents of not being transparent, you think it's an issue of transparency? Then I guess him keeping white house visitors a secret is also. Just because he wont reveal who he talks to or where his money comes from you people are screaming about transparency!

- - - Updated - - -

It's true! The Democrats are so vile, that Trump was once one of them! I mean, if they'll have a member like Trump, just imagine what horrors they do that we dont know about!
    Even if he did release his tax forms, I doubt any of these people would even understand what they were seeing. The US tax code is complicated and anyone that has any common sense uses the tax laws to their advantage. As i told another person on this silly thread, the IRS has his tax information. If the FBI wants to get it from them for their investigation, they can. This is another useless topic that needs to just go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legends say conservative yell "Party over Country!!" as they charge into battle

10+ Year Old Account
    He was advised by his accountants for whatever reason, that is none of my business, to not release it is all I know.
    That definitely was not the question I asked you. Why did you deflect?

The same could be said for the people that demanded the same from Obama when asking for his birth certificate.
    I didn't ask you about Obama. Why are you deflecting?

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure in time his taxes will be released.
    Perhaps under subpoena. Because the Trump campaign already said they won't voluntarily release them, even after the audit is complete.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    Even if he did release his tax forms, I doubt any of these people would even understand what they were seeing. The US tax code is complicated and anyone that has any common sense uses the tax laws to their advantage. As i told another person on this silly thread, the IRS has his tax information. If the FBI wants to get it from them for their investigation, they can. This is another useless topic that needs to just go away.
    As I said, it is the same ole same ole. The same people that are totally obsessed with Trump. Just as people were totally obsessed with Obama and were totally obsessed with Bush. And will be obsessed with the next PotUS. It is mere a psychological trend people go through.

Does anyone else enjoy how easy it is to trigger Trump? I hope people keep pressing these issues on him just to piss him off. Maybe he'll go to his Mar-a-Lago safe space and give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps under subpoena. Because the Trump campaign already said they won't voluntarily release them, even after the audit is complete.
    That is something we will just have to wait and see. As was noted, it took years for the Obama administration to release something as simple a birth certificate. Something I have sitting at my house that I could freely send out to someone right now.

I personally deny those theories. As someone who does read history and history from college and public school not personal alternative fact history. I view the tax returns as not important. They only became relevant when nixon under IRS audit thought to quell questions by revealing them. Since then it became somewhat of a none written rule. All trump did was just step away from that process kinda of like how fdr stepped away from the unwritten two term rule. So if people really want to catch the "thief" they have to pressure congress to make it a mandate. I threw in Obama out of fact that he rebuffed Romney and refused to take a strong stance until much later in his term which by then failed significantly.

- - - Updated - - -

I answered your question. Just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it.
    Funny thing is you demand me to answer your questions, yet you fail to answer mine. Why is that?
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-04-17 at 02:55 PM.