10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Donald Trump is 'very upset' Amanda Knox voted for Hillary Clinton, says advisor.

I heard you guys like Trump threads, so here is one about how Trump now feels betrayed, a betrayal worthy of making the "Top 10 anime betrayals" list.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7686436.html

Donald Trump is “very upset” that Amanda Knox voted for Hillary Clinton in the US election, his advisor George Lombardi has said.

The US President publicly stated his support of Ms Knox, who spent nearly four years in an Italian jail before she was acquitted of the murder of fellow exchange student Meredith Kercher.

“Everyone should boycott Italy if Amanda Knox is not freed – she is totally innocent,” he wrote on Twitter in September 2011, after her trial had been reopened following an appeal.
    Read more

He also told Komo 4 News at the time: “I think I’m good at judging people. I study people and I become rich because I understand what people are about.

“I watched the Amanda Knox case unfolding in news reports. After watching it for a little while, I said: ‘This is not a guilty person’”.

But the 29-year-old from Seattle, who returned to the US from Italy when she was definitively found innocent in 2015, said she had chosen to support Ms Clinton in the presidential elections due to her views on abortion.

In a column for the West Seattle Herald in November, Ms Knox called Mr Trump “inexperienced, uninformed and irresponsible (to say the very least)”.

“If Obama’s song was a rousing anthem, Clinton’s is a subtle symphony. And Trump, a broken trumpet,” she wrote. “[Clinton’s] impending victory represents the triumph of nuance and poise over prejudice and childishness.”

Now Mr Lombardi, an Italian real estate investor who lives in Trump Tower and set up Facebook campaign groups for the President, has told the New York Times Mr Trump is “very upset” at Ms Knox’s ingratitude.

Ms Knox was accused of the murder of Ms Kercher, from Coulsdon in Surrey, who was found dead in 2007 at the flat she shared with Ms Knox in the university town of Perugia in central Italy.

She and her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were found guilty and handed a 26-year sentence, but following a lengthy and complex court process, were exonerated.

Mr Lombardi, 66, has been described as Mr Trump’s “go-between” with European populist, far-right political figures such as Marine Le Pen and members of Austria’s Freedom Party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.... what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Trump psychically divined she was innocent, tweeted about it a few times, and happened to be right by pure chance.

He's now being his normal perpetually butthurt self because she didn't "pay him back" by voting for him.
    We need an image of top 10 anime betrays by watchmojo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but we need the image share of it with this included

Trump psychically divined she was innocent, tweeted about it a few times, and happened to be right by pure chance.

He's now being his normal perpetually butthurt self because she didn't "pay him back" by voting for him.
    Was there ever any doubt she was innocent? I don't know of a way to violently murder someone while somehow leaving not one single strand of DNA in the room.

Based on his own remarks, his opinion was based on his ability to judge a person's character, not rational analysis of the evidence.
    Pretty much most of America felt the same way. /shrug

The story here is that he expects her to vote for him due to his support, not that his support was misguided. That expected support is obviously laughable and completely Trumpian.

My tweet exonerated her! The delusions of this guy, god damn.

Amanda Knox is smokin

10+ Year Old Account
    But the election is over!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Amanda Knox is smokin
    If by "smokin" you mean fugly, sure.

"I tweeted about you being innocent, now vote for me"

Lacks the usual *oompf* factor of vote bribery.

Lmao you guys believe this crap? So gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amanda Knox is smokin
    I'd tap it

*bro fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    If by "smokin" you mean fugly, sure.
    If she asked me to toss her salad, I would not hesitate. Nor should you, lower your standards bro

7+ Year Old Account
    If she asked me to toss her salad, I would not hesitate. Nor should you, lower your standards bro
    Or maybe you just don't have any standards. It's all good, though. Some guys are just into ugly chics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Or maybe you just don't have any standards. It's all good, though. Some guys are just into ugly chics.
    If she is considered having no standard, Id like to see how everyone is labeled below her.