Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That's not the issue - my alt got the legendary follower gear.

The actual issue is that new characters cannot progress on the legionfall 7.2 questline as it is locked behind a quest to deliver 100 resources to one of the new buildings.
    wich is exactly what i wrote o.o

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it is a major issue and people are asking Blizzard to address it immediately.

Still haven't worked out why - but it is causing a lot of people more pain than the outage did.
    i fail to see how it is a major issue - only for those who have close to 1000 resources. by doing it that way, we will have buildings up either side of the reset which is fantastic. sure, some people might not get flying because they were relying on resource turn ins, but the fact that the world boss world quest will be up twice for a total of 1000 rep should negate that completely

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    wich is exactly what i wrote o.o
    Seriously - you were talking about not being able to get follower legendaries on your alts - which YOU CAN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    i fail to see how it is a major issue - only for those who have close to 1000 resources.
    Yeah - that's the problem with people whinging about non problems.

This is ONLY a problem for new characters wondering through the 7.2 questline ... they literally get stuck at the very start of the quest line. The issue isn't about farming rep or getting flying or being capped on resource - it is just a bug that stops new characters progressing at all.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Odds are there is some mechanic that calculates how active the broken shore is and it swings the value of each contribution up or down so that even if the shores are abandoned at some point, they'll still function. With all of US being down for 8 hours it must have compensated for a perceived "abandoned" situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.

You do realize that these millions of AP you are so outraged over will be a fraction of a percent of AP in a few weeks of AK. So realistically if US got 100 mill more AP per toon that would amount to like one mythic plus at that time. That's like a ton of hours of farm condensed into a 20 min arcway 10. Pretty negligible to cry about.
    Last edited by Comfykinz; 2017-04-17 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfykinz View Post
    You do realize that these millions of AP you are so outraged over will be a fraction of a percent of AP in a few weeks of AK.
    Id did some maths...

If you are getting AP for ToS and farming hard then over the next 7 weeks:

60% of your AP will be earned in weeks 6 and 7.
    25% of your AP at that point will be earned in the last 5 days.
    3% of your AP at that point will be earned in the first 5 days (i.e. now).

People grinding AP don't get maths

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I mean, there are perfectly legitimate reasons for people to want to sit near or at the Legionfall supplies cap. In particular, it makes sense to wait for AP to turn them in, and only turn in more if you would hit the cap. With AK30 coming tomorrow for most people, sitting on 10 turnins would be worth 2.2m extra AP vs turning them in immediately. People that were gaming them like that will effectively lose all supplies earned from WQ over the next 24-48 hours.
    Honestly, I don't quite understand this argument. I mean, if you're going to wait for AK 30 before you turn in your supplies, then why not wait a few more days for AK 31? You'd end up getting roughly another 4m AP (I didn't do the math) by waiting a bit longer before turning them in, so why would you bother turning in your supplies now?

But wait... Since the logical followup to the argument of hording supplies for your next AK level is to continue hording them until the AK level after that, then you're going to be spending supplies only when you're in danger of capping out. Ultimately that means you're going to be turning in 100-200 supplies per day, just like someone who ISN'T hording supplies, but the person who isn't hording doesn't have to worry about accidentally hitting the cap.

TIL that people are still holding on with AP rewarding content until new knowledge comes in, might aswell always stay at 900 War Supplies until AK50. People seriously need to get over this waiting shit, the difference is less than 1% over the long run...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Please don't flog that dead horse, because this is far from news. Old news, if anything.
    I guess they're just sour that their country never ever got close to the level of EU and AS players in WoW

Murica numero uno

Random question: where do you get the legendary follower items? Do WQs spawn for them, or mission board quests, or is it just a chance to drop from wyrmtongue caches? Also, not sure this is common knowledge (it probably is) but you can get legendaries from those caches...had the ret boots drop today. (Sad, wanted cloak)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.
    When you say silly things like your final comment, nobody can take you seriously
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by rhomulen View Post
    There isn't much to be confused about. I made a post saying i'm short rep and can't achieve that rep because i can't turn in. That i did everything up (including the world boss) that gives rep. The only sources of rep i have currently have available to me are waiting on an 8 hour mission i sent out this morning, waiting for more wq's to come up, or turn in which i'm unable to do. No sure whats so difficult to understand about any of that. I'm not really sure why you would think someone on the island trying to turn in to finish their rep grind wouldn't notice a world quest up.
    So you got an extra 750 rep due to the bug and now you're bitching and whining about said bug not letting you turn rep in for an extra 260 rep? What do you want more? The 750 rep or the 260?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Id did some maths...

If you are getting AP for ToS and farming hard then over the next 7 weeks:

60% of your AP will be earned in weeks 6 and 7.
    25% of your AP at that point will be earned in the last 5 days.
    3% of your AP at that point will be earned in the first 5 days (i.e. now).

People grinding AP don't get maths
    Or, people grinding AP want the power increase it gives now. Only 160 guilds have killed mythic Gul'dan. There's a lot of guilds, including mine, that are still trying to finish 10/10 mythic before ToS. AP we grind now means faster and easier boss kills, both on the farm bosses and the progression ones. That means more gear, which will translate to faster progression on Gul'dan AND better capabilities concerning AP farming for ToS once AK actually does get to a decent level.

Also, there's sick fucks like me that actually enjoy the grind. 47 Traits atm, will be 48 on Tuesday or Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    So you got an extra 750 rep due to the bug and now you're bitching and whining about said bug not letting you turn rep in for an extra 260 rep? What do you want more? The 750 rep or the 260?
    He probably wants whatever gets him flying the fastest, which would be the 260 if he's willing to farm chests for the difference.

I swear, people on this forum sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Or, people grinding AP want the power increase it gives now. Only 160 guilds have killed mythic Gul'dan. There's a lot of guilds, including mine, that are still trying to finish 10/10 mythic before ToS. AP we grind now means faster and easier boss kills, both on the farm bosses and the progression ones. That means more gear, which will translate to faster progression on Gul'dan AND better capabilities concerning AP farming for ToS once AK actually does get to a decent level.

Also, there's sick fucks like me that actually enjoy the grind. 47 Traits atm, will be 48 on Tuesday or Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably wants whatever gets him flying the fastest, which would be the 260 if he's willing to farm chests for the difference.

I swear, people on this forum sometimes...
    No, you see he'd be at a 1110 rep minus and then turns in his 260 rep to be shy 750 rep which puts him well off (if the bug never occurred) versus needing only 260 which is about 4 WQ's. Or a mission token.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    No, you see he'd be at a 1110 rep minus and then turns in his 260 rep to be shy 750 rep which puts him well off (if the bug never occurred) versus needing only 260 which is about 4 WQ's. Or a mission token.
    Yeah, but you can farm like 4k rep a day if you hate yourself. More on a low pop server.

I don't know if you're intentionally trying to misrepresent what I'm saying or if you're incapable of considering that other people would farm more than you would farm. Either way, if you want rep, grinding > one time turn ins.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-04-17 at 04:19 AM.

Or, people grinding AP want the power increase it gives now.
    That's fine - but that doesn't magically mean it is a requirement, it still becomes a choice.

He apparently was whinging because the buildings gave it to him faster..... 500 rep for a single boss kill (1 - 2 minutes) would have got 260 rep and flying.

Ok i'll bite...

EU so second class that everything broken in patches is fixed before it goes live there while US have 17 maintenances over the next week.. >.>

The mage tower had already been up, im not sure what the deal is with the command centre but the building itself gave people a follower item... if its *THAT* important to make the EU players feel like they're not hard done by, give them one too.

Complain much? That "millions of AP" won't mean shit when everyone has concordance and you get a fraction of DPS per rank up. Hell it barely matters now. EU also didn't have an outage for hours that we had to pay for (no reimbursement or anything). Giving us a bit of fun with the buildings is hardly compensation.

Oh and just because you care so much about tiny bits of AP: We also get more millions from the CC being up again, so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    In an expansion that has some of the most rewarding grinds (yes its toned down now) there has been so many bugs, exploits etc.

But the US has been getting all the positive bugs.
    Oh no, you lost out on a tiny bit of Rep that doesn't matter anymore (first time CC was up) and didn't have an hours-long outage you didn't have to pay for, resulting in a bug that means US gets a bit of AP quicker (just means EU will get CC sooner when you guys have more Artifact Knowledge, so it'll balance out).

The "positive" bugs you and OP are referring to are tiny fractions of progression sooner that means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. You're literally complaining about something that means fuckall because Nighthold is essentially over and none of this will matter when ToS comes out. If you're that upset over not getting a few more mil AP, I don't know what to tell you, but you're not going to find much enjoyment in this game over the negatives.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-04-17 at 04:44 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

That's fine - but that doesn't magically mean it is a requirement, it still becomes a choice.

He apparently was whinging because the buildings gave it to him faster..... 500 rep for a single boss kill (1 - 2 minutes) would have got 260 rep and flying.
    I never said grinding AP is a requirement. I was saying that some of us that are grinding AP understand how AK works, and we don't care because we are grinding for other reasons than having a lot of AP for ToS.

Concerning rep grinding, you're still not getting it. Stop thinking that you're right, cause you're not. I will go through this very slowly.

@rhomulen Was a fuck ton of rep away from flying.

After exhausting ALL of the non-infinitely repeatable sources of rep, including the world boss, he was still 260 rep away.

rhomulen is now lamenting that he cannot farm for the rest of his rep, because the only infinitely repeatable source of rep, (turning in 100 Legionfall War Supplies) does not work on NA right now.

rhomulen Is aware that if the bug had not occurred he would be further than 260 rep away, due to not having access to the world boss. That lack of rep could be made up for with chest farming though.

Are we all on the same page now or do I have to do an MS Paint version for you and DesMephisto?