Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Manhunt in Cleveland After Killing Broadcast on Facebook Live

Cleveland police were searching Sunday for a man who they said killed a person live on Facebook and bragged about having committed many other homicides.

The suspect, identified as Steve Stephens, is considered armed and dangerous, police said after the homicide in northeast Cleveland near the Lake Erie shore. The FBI was providing assistance, a spokeswoman told NBC News.

Police said Sunday that the man "broadcast the killing on Facebook Live and has claimed to have committed multiple other homicides which are yet to be verified."

A series of posts Sunday on what authorities said was Stephens' Facebook page complained that he had "lost everything" to gambling. The posts named specific people whom the user wanted to talk to, and at one point he wrote "I killed 12 people today" and wouldn't stop until he could speak to his mother and a second woman.

Later, the user posted: "I killed 15 today because of [the second woman]." The user called it his "Easter day slaughter."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...k-live-n747166
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2017-04-16 at 10:11 PM.

Link not working. I saw the video of him killing the elderly black guy. This dude is an animal and needs to be put down. Wonder why some articles aren't mentioning his race in their descriptions of him.

Listening to the police scanner now. Fucking horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Wonder why some articles aren't mentioning his race in their descriptions of him.
    Please don't start already.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    This facebook live seems to be popular for streaming horrible things...

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post

Just saying. That's pretty important and relevant information for people who need to be on the lookout. Don't take it for more than it is.

It is a pretty important issue if people are actually keeping an eye out for him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Yeah. Atleast it's helpful for evidence.

they should probably label murdering people or doing ISIS execution videos as 'fake news' so that somebody at facebook will give a damn about stopping such broadcasts.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Link not working. I saw the video of him killing the elderly black guy. This dude is an animal and needs to be put down. Wonder why some articles aren't mentioning his race in their descriptions of him.
    Just seen it I don't normally agree with the police shooting perpetrators, but in this case they should definitly respond with lethal force.

They say he is a case manager at a children's mental health facility. Ironic.

Cleveland resident here, at this point this type of thing isn't really surprising, we've begun to develop the nickname of the serial killer capital. Really sad though, but it's an outrage that some of the media isn't listing the description (including race) of this person. At what point in time did public safety get pushed to the back to avoid possibly hurting people's feelings?

This is what happens when parents give their kid the same first and last name.

They say he is a case manager at a children's mental health facility. Ironic.
    Not to be too cruel about the matter, but it seems like a lot of people in social work picked it because they're pretty screwed up themselves and see the value real easily.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Zuckerberg always envisioned his platform to be the best ways for ISIS to recruit and for people the broadcast rape, torture and murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The suspect is on the loose. It's completely reasonable for people to spread his image so people can avoid him and inform the police if they see him.
    Still racist to identify people by identifying characteristics, says anti-police groups.

So you're saying he's black? I guess it's only okay to state race when the killer is white nowadays.

Jesus, this guy has been out there for 5 hours and has claimed to have killed over a dozen people.

Deleted
    Cleveland is an open carry state, this cannot be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    A picture of his grinning face is enough to give someone nightmares. If any person is deserving of the death penalty then this guy is it, bloody monster.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The suspect is on the loose. It's completely reasonable for people to spread his image so people can avoid him and inform the police if they see him.
    Or, now you have people streaming as they go out there on their own manhunt for the guy, so you have a potential serial killer streaming and a bunch of vigilantes streaming in real time.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn