Poll: Gnome Druids

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Gnome Druids

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't know, I have a feeling next xpac they will make all classes playable for all races. Just a hunch. Maybe they are going to justify it with the working together of the orders during the invasion or something.

We have nelf paladins as followers in the order hall already.

I don't understand why you want that. As a druid you're shapeshifted 99% of your time, you NEVER see your character at all.
    The race doesn't really matter

Fucking absolutely not. Worse than Forsaken paladins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    How did Blizz explain the sudden affinity of:

Gnome Priests
    Undead Hunters
    Tauren Paladins
    Dwarven Shaman
    etc

Easy. By writing new lore to explain the necessity. I get it though. You hate the idea, and no amount of logic, debate, or discussion is ever going to sway you... so I am not going to bother. It's something I would enjoy, and something Blizz will likely never do.
    Undead hunters were mandatory, when Human Hunters was added..

Undead can be any and all classes humans can, as they are previous humans who died and then ressed.

Paladin is the only exception, as they are immune to the disease..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

No its ridiculous, no one wants their MT to essentially be a battle pet

NO.
    Pandaren Druids on the other hand YES.

as a druid since 1.7, seeing the complete lack of care or respect gnomes have for anything thats not a gnome, gnomes can A) never be druids and B) FUCK OFF
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine a Undead Druid? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    druids are a class not a race

God please HELL NOT! Worst idea I have seen in forums, only good form for gnome is cooked steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    NO.
    Pandaren Druids on the other hand YES.
    This please.

Deleted
    Love the mechasuited-gnome-druid idea.
    It fits with Gnomes' burning desire to figure out what makes things tick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't hate the idea. I hate your idea.
    My idea would likely NOT be the one used. I'm certain Blizz would find a more concrete method in which to implement them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    No, just voicing my opinion of an abortion of an idea.
    Well, you know what they say about opinions....

so thanks for offering yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post
    Love the mechasuited-gnome-druid idea.
    It fits with Gnomes' burning desire to figure out what makes things tick.
    Which is kinda what prompted the whole thing in that other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Yet my Gnome DK MT does more than most Pallies and Warriors. Shame something big enough to be a "snack" does more than half of the tall people in the raid. Guess everyone just has their gnome hate and that's where things stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marva View Post
    I don't understand why you want that. As a druid you're shapeshifted 99% of your time, you NEVER see your character at all.
    The race doesn't really matter
    The only reason I stay shape shifted as elf or worgen is because I don't care for their humanoid appearance. Gilnean vs Worgen is not horrible. But, as a Gnome, I would spend less time in animal forms in the city or the dreamgrove.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    As cute as I think it could be, I'm something of a lore snob and as a result I don't want this to happen.
    This is a FAIR and HONEST answer. It was given without being an asshole. I am genuinely appreciative of your comment and thank you for posting. If more people responded in this adult fashion, most threads would never implode.

No.

Not only are Gnomes the most ridiculous race anyway, but they, along with Goblins, are the least fit race for Druids among all of them. They are all about technology, which is in direct opposition to nature and everything druids stand for. Heck, even a Forsaken druid would make more sense than a Gnome druid.

Yet my Gnome DK MT does more than most Pallies and Warriors. Shame something big enough to be a "snack" does more than half of the tall people in the raid. Guess everyone just has their gnome hate and that's where things stay. [/QUOTE]

Please don't get me wrong, I also think Gnome Blood DKs and Prot Warriors are utter nonsense, but at the least they can wield a weapon, block with a shield. But you literally want a bear cub.

This game already has enough ridiculous concepts in it without adding more. Don't need to waste resources to make it happen either, but don't get me wrong on that front I apply that to every class and race, anything about updating animations or models is a complete waste of time.

Gnomes have a natural affinity to magic, and are a generally curious race. I see no problem with the premise that many would go out of their way to specialize in other magics as a way to confront the Gnomeregan fallout situation. Perhaps the forms might need special attention, but I wouldn't want to see them mechanical unless it was in harmony with nature - sort of like how Goblin Shaman approached their totems.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Gnomes have a natural affinity to magic, and are a generally curious race. I see no problem with the premise that many would go out of their way to specialize in other magics as a way to confront the Gnomeregan fallout situation. Perhaps the forms might need special attention, but I wouldn't want to see them mechanical unless it was in harmony with nature - sort of like how Goblin Shaman approached their totems.
    gnomes have affinity to magic, but they have MORE affinity with technology, machines and etc, no ay they could go to the nature side so easily

any other race in the alliance should be druid before gnomes, hell, even goblins can be first, and this is a bad idea equal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    gnomes have affinity to magic, but they have MORE affinity with technology, machines and etc
    Which is why the other guy's piloted suit makes more sense.

They could just go ask Malfurion to teach them. Malfurion has teaching anyone willing to learn policy. You know some members of CC objected the training of taurens too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    ROFL! Ok thats quote worthy there