Poll: Gnome Druids

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Gnome Druids

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who loves gnomes but finds druids boring, I can't say I'm especially invested in the idea of this combo. Not because its ridiculous or violates some holy-grail lore thing, because gnomes could easily invent things to provide most if not all of the advantages of a druid. The 'D.R.U.I.D.' thing makes a strong case for that.

But even if they were a thing, I'd not likely play one because I just don't enjoy the mechanics of most druid specs.

I'd much rather see gnome paladins, personally.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    As someone who loves gnomes but finds druids boring, I can't say I'm especially invested in the idea of this combo. Not because its ridiculous or violates some holy-grail lore thing, because gnomes could easily invent things to provide most if not all of the advantages of a druid. The 'D.R.U.I.D.' thing makes a strong case for that.

But even if they were a thing, I'd not likely play one because I just don't enjoy the mechanics of most druid specs.

I'd much rather see gnome paladins, personally.
    I would be on board for Paladins and Shamans.