Which zones would you like to see possibly healed.

This probably will never happen but let's continue shall we how about the vale of course maybe tanaan what else?

Plaguelands, Ghostlands (the deadscar leading all way to isle of Quel'danas)

Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Plaguelands, Ghostlands (the deadscar leading all way to isle of Quel'danas)
    Deadscar is probably one place that I would like not to be restored. It is a very iconic/historic event and the fact that is scarred the land permanently adds to the effect. Its like saying Harry Potter's scar should fade away with age.. Maybe it could look like its contained or less present but shouldn't be removed.

I would prefer to see buildings/parts in zones changing hands or phasing based on the overall arc/campaign of that zone instead of overhaul of zones completely

gilneas, in a forsaken style!
    i will love an hybrid forsaken/gilnean architecture on a tirisfal-esque atmosphere *-*

Plaguelands, restored and transformed into a "New Lordaeron" under control of the Silver Hand with Calia as a sort of constitutional monarch. Probably make it an Alliance-leaning neutral nation as the Argent Crusade/Silver Hand are multiracial. The capital could be Stratholme.

Kezan and the Undermines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Plaguelands.

Formerly known as Arafal

I want to see the Temple of Elune cleansed of Legion influence after we presumably defeat the Legion once and for all on Argus, and rebuild the bridge to Nighthold. It would make a nice contrast to all the destruction that happened in the final patches of MoP and WoD.
    Last edited by Todrazok; 2017-04-28 at 08:31 PM.

I really liked the difference between healed land and sick one in Western Plaguelands. So I would like to see it fully healed, perhaps even large parts of EPL as well.

I'd say the Pandaria zone where the alliance and horde hubs are. The SoO patch really fucked it up and it is still in that state.

I would like to see an expansion in a revamped Lordaeron, but with that being said, it'll never happen since the Forsaken are playable.