Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    LIES! If you would do actual research you could find that Sweden is world capital of rape, crime rates are growing (unless you give us bad chart like Endus did).

Pristine country xD I cannot even ...
    I suspect you have failed to do research as well..

In more ways than one, there are countries in this world where a woman reporting a rape risks punishment for extramarrital sex. Do you really think you should trust statistics at face value?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Human beings are different. They come with a different set of genes that impact their behaviour and intelligence, and this is primarily why some people do better than others. This is why children of Eastern European migrants do much better than children of non-European migrants, in terms of crime, schooling, integration, or whatever else. No individual should be judged by his race or ethnicity, but on average, there is a difference between groups of people. In fact, in scientific circles, this is not even up to discussion. The only thing that can be discussed is exactly what is behind the differences, and to what extent; but, that the differences exist is established enough to be deemed a truism.

I am nevertheless very much supportive of immigration to Western Europe. I would never oppose a wonderful reality show come future times: Western Europeans vs migrants! Not sure who to root for here... but I guess I have time to think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden does primarily well because of its native population and its European migrants. In virtually every bad statistic, the non-European migrants are overrepresented per capita. This is what tends to overshadow the real image of non-European migrants' performance in general in Western Europe: by lumping all "migrants" together, the poor data of non-European migrants gets overridden by the overall good data by the European migrants. When the statistics are divided to Swedes, Western Europeans, and non-Western migrants, the picture is similar because "non-Western migrants" includes many Eastern European countries, who perform better than non-Europeans significantly, especially their newcomer generations. To get a real picture, it would simply require that data collectors interpret the statistics in a way that divides European and non-European migrants. This is where the real difference is.

No single country in Europe has benefited more than it has lost from non-European migration. Each and every one has experienced damage on economy, safety, social cohesion and education levels.

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite incredible how self-loathing Europeans are. I respect people from outside Europe, but without a doubt Europe is and has been for 2500-3000 years ahead of every single other region on Earth when it comes to intellectual and cultural progress and achievement. The fact that in the 21st century, which in intellectual (i.e. scientific, philosophical, and technological) and cultural levels is the product of no other than Europeans, there still are people in our continent who hate it to the extent that they would bash it in favour of a foreign culture is tragicomic.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a massive over-representation of crimes committed by non-Europeans vis a vis Europeans and Swedes.

Not only in Sweden, but in every European country.

Now try to refute me.
    You said you were from bosnia in another thread. Balkans are overrepresented in crime too, more than some non-European groups.

LIES! If you would do actual research you could find that Sweden is world capital of rape, crime rates are growing (unless you give us bad chart like Endus did).

Pristine country xD I cannot even ...
    Ok, first of all, they are ALLEGED rapes, not actual comitted ones.

Secondly, "rape" was reclassified in the 2000s to involve all kinds of sexual crimes. That is when it "spiked".

Thirdly, one allegation can be counted multiple times, leading to an inflated number. A basic wiki article will tell you that.

There is no such thing as the capital of rape. It's more rightie propaganda. It's funny that you talk about research, yet you don't even know how Sweden reports rape, what it actually means and that you can't compare statistics between countries if they report them differently.

I swear, the Right just can't get enough of anti-intellectualism and fake claims based on ignorance. We get that you're politically motivated to take power, but you've got zero sense of character or credibility. That's why you'll fail.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2017-04-24 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    OK I'm sorry. Does Sweden have one of the highest number of ALLEGED rapes in the world PER CAPITA? Yes. https://www.quora.com/Is-Sweden-the-...l-of-the-world

Why I would care about how Sweden reports rape, and why I would care what this term means there? If you are saying that this term is so broad that it can be just sexual assault, then do something to change it, until then this information will be used by both sides of political agenda.

I have zero credibility, and so do you, since you did not even put 1 source in your pseudo-intellectual comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    there are countries in this world where a woman reporting a rape risks punishment for extramarrital sex. Do you really think you should trust statistics at face value?
    Rape there is not reported, since we don't have any 'real' data about it. It is like you would give me bad intentions for saying that corruption in _country_x_ is almost not existent since there are no reports about corrupted police/politics/bureaucrats. From what we know Sweden is on top in rape, and if 'rape' is so overblown there maybe someone should change this? Until then I stand with statistics that exist today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    You said you were from bosnia in another thread. Balkans are overrepresented in crime too, more than some non-European groups.
    Balkans is made up of different groups, whites, muslums n gypsies. The later two r the ones responsible.

Deleted
    Why I would care about how Sweden reports rape, and why I would care what this term means there?
    http://www.government.se/articles/20...ime-in-sweden/

It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

That's why you should care about it. In many countries that would be 1 offence or not even be a crime.

Deleted
    I don't think anyone is really desperate for Sweden to fail. Ideally Sweden would realize that it fucked up and get it's shit together. Having to see news about how immigrants rape chicks, film it with them saying no over and over again, and then finding out it's OK because they're immigrants and they don't know any better(or they get the heavy,heavy punishment of a couple of months in jail) is past the definition of 'fail' as far as i'm concerned. It's well into the ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    it has nothing to do with Refugees but with a culture with people who are not compatible with western values
    What culture would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post

Secondly, "rape" was reclassified in the 2000s to involve all kinds of sexual crimes. That is when it "spiked".

Thirdly, one allegation can be counted multiple times, leading to an inflated number. A basic wiki article will tell you that.

There is no such thing as the capital of rape. It's more rightie propaganda. It's funny that you talk about research, yet you don't even know how Sweden reports rape, what it actually means and that you can't compare statistics between countries if they report them differently.

I swear, the Right just can't get enough of anti-intellectualism and fake claims based on ignorance. We get that you're politically motivated to take power, but you've got zero sense of character or credibility. That's why you'll fail.
    Yeah. A case where wife is raped 200 times by abusive husband, in 3 countries, aka, identical crime will look as follows:

Sweden: 200 rapes
    Country X where marital rape is a crime: 1 rape
    Country Y where marital rape isn't a thing at all: 0 rapes.

It's no wonder if Sweden has higher statistics than ones reporting completely differently. Not that wingnuts will ever actually have the honesty to look at the "why?", before assigning their own agenda as reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

When I think of Sweden these days I just picture a whole country of people bending over, spreading their cheeks for both feminazis and Islam. Now I'll be the first to admit that I am not the slightest bit educated on Sweden's political structure. I know very little about them both politically and otherwise, apart from what right-wing media feeds us in the UK, which is far from flattering to say the least.

They appear to have become a laughing stock for some of their ridiculous supposed progressive rights for women, with an example being budgeting tax payer's money on clearing snow from footpaths/pavements rather than actual roads because "more women walk or ride bikes to work than men" and that there should be equality in government spending on where snow is cleared based on gender, which supposedly led to a soar in the number of car crashes (go figure). Don't have any other examples off the top of my head but you get the idea. Coupled with the fact that refugees and migrants are sexually assaulting women regularly and it's being covered up, just makes them have 0 credibility here.

We can only sympathise for them when we hear the horror stories that have been linked to mass immigration. It's extremely sad to see. Being colonized by Islam with the crazy number of so called "no-go zones" where, ironically, women, in the self-proclaimed most progressive women's rights country, are being subject to threats, violence and sexual assault and the powers that be are hellbent on covering it all up from mainstream media, likely because they don't want to offend anyone as a result of today's PC culture taking over people's ability to rationalize any situation that involves migrants of a majority faith.

As for the woman's rights part, I absolutely want to see them succeed. I want them to be able to set an example & standard for women across the globe. I feel a more common sense approach is needed, however. Especially with incidents like the snow on roads etc.
    Sadly, this conflicts massively with the reports of crimes committed against women in Sweden by those of a particular ethnicity and/or religion and is being covered up by the government and the media. I also read somewhere that police reports are no longer to include the ethnicity or colour of individuals suspect of crime because of the sheer number of crimes related to migrants was creating a negative bias for some reason... I could be misinformed, though.
    Also reading that because a lot of migrants don't have any official records of DoB that fully grown men in their 20s-30s are masquerading as teenagers and receiving incredibly light to no punishments in the event of sexual assault and related crimes. One particular story of a little girl aged 13 being raped by a man claiming to be 17, where he was to attend a few classes where he would be taught that what he did was wrong was his only form of punishment. That little girl supposedly has to live the rest of her life feeling violated and vulnerable and the perpetrator gets off scot-free because he "wouldn't have known that what he did was wrong" because women are as good as dirt to these people.

So in that regard I absolutely want to see Sweden fail. I am in no hurry to see this happening in the UK and if Sweden is to be the sales pitch for mass immigration then by all means let it self-implode with political correctness to the point where the rest of the west can wake the fuck up and elect leaders that have the fucking balls to stand up and say NO we don't want any of this shit happening here, thanks.

If I've missed the mark here please let me know, but just know that this is the perception that Sweden has to myself and every person I know in the UK going by the information that's been fed to us by right-wing news sources. The left doesn't seem to mention it at all.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-04-24 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    We can only sympathise for them when we hear the horror stories that have been linked to mass immigration. It's extremely sad to see. Being colonized by Islam with the crazy number of so called "no-go zones" where, ironically, women, in the self-proclaimed most progressive women's rights country, are being subject to threats, violence and sexual assault and the powers that be are hellbent on covering it all up from mainstream media, likely because they don't want to offend anyone as a result of today's PC culture taking over people's ability to rationalize any situation that involves migrants of a majority faith.
    There are no "no-go zones". I can move around freely without anyone trying to stop me for the most part. If I'm out on friday evenings/nights there might be some drunk idiots trying to get my number or get me to go with them to some party.

I can count the amount of times I've been stopped from going where I want to because it's a "no-go zone" on not even one hand. That is 0 times. I however can't count how many times I've been subjected to racist abuse from swedes.

Sadly, this conflicts massively with the reports of crimes committed against women in Sweden by those of a particular ethnicity and/or religion and is being covered up by the government and the media. I also read somewhere that police reports are no longer to include the ethnicity or colour of individuals suspect of crime because of the sheer number of crimes related to migrants was creating a negative bias for some reason... I could be misinformed, though.
    Wanna know what kind of people have given me the most problems? Swedish men in their mid 20s to 60s. Not arabs, not muslims. Swedish men.
    Last edited by mmoc29c1f4b73a; 2017-04-24 at 11:47 AM.

There are no "no-go zones". I can move around freely without anyone trying to stop me for the most part. If I'm out on friday evenings/nights there might be some drunk idiots trying to get my number or get me to go with them to some party.

I can count the amount of times I've been stopped from going where I want to because it's a "no-go zone" on not even one hand. That is 0 times. I however can't count how many times I've been subjected to racist abuse from swedes.
    While i'm glad that you personally haven't been affected, forgive me if I don't take your word as evidence to suggest that everything I've read to date has been completely fabricated. There's enough videos going around the internet with reporters from left-wing outlets having their eyes open that suggest otherwise, and even in mainland UK there is a growing problem with radical Islam. You'd have to be blind not to see it.
    For every right-wing that buys into the media like you'll suggest I have, there's a left-wing activist that claims that none of it is true. This is where the problem stems. You have two massively conflicting reports and no one knows what to believe. To quote Denzel Washington "If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read it, you're misinformed".

Wanna know what kind of people have given me the most problems? Swedish men in their mid 20s to 60s. Not arabs, not muslims. Swedish men.
    This a problem everywhere and not just Sweden. To advocate for mass immigration because it "happens anyway" from residents is a poor argument. Native Swedes can be subject to the law and tried as adults. They can be imprisoned, fined and forced to deal with consequences. It may not always be the case but there's more chance getting justice when a Swede wrongs you than from a 30 year old migrant claiming to be 17.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rape there is not reported, since we don't have any 'real' data about it. It is like you would give me bad intentions for saying that corruption in _country_x_ is almost not existent since there are no reports about corrupted police/politics/bureaucrats. From what we know Sweden is on top in rape, and if 'rape' is so overblown there maybe someone should change this? Until then I stand with statistics that exist today.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...re-crime-stats
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swe...stats-analyzed

So to compare ..
    South Africa around 53 617 rapes / 54 300 704 ~ 98.74 per 100 000
    Sweden around 6 560 rapes / 9 880 604 people ~ 66.4 per 100 000

Even ignoring the difference in how things are reported and thrown into statistics your world capital claim seems to be wrong. Feel free to correct my horrible math

Note: I am aware the statistics years are not the same.

Deleted
    While i'm glad that you personally haven't been affected, forgive me if I don't take your word as evidence to suggest that everything I've read to date has been completely fabricated. There's enough videos going around the internet with reporters from left-wing outlets having their eyes open that suggest otherwise, and even in mainland UK there is a growing problem with radical Islam. You'd have to be blind not to see it.
    For every right-wing that buys into the media like you'll suggest I have, there's a left-wing activist that claims that none of it is true. This is where the problem stems. You have two massively conflicting reports and no one knows what to believe. To quote Denzel Washington "If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read it, you're misinformed".
    It's not that you read right-wing media. It's that you read media that isn't from Sweden. You're not getting the whole picture by doing so. I'm not some left-wing activist, I'm right-wing and most of what foreigners read about Sweden is very small parts of what's going on here. You don't watch the tv channels news, you don't read the local news, you don't watch the political debates, you don't hear people talk in their daily life. It's all in swedish and you don't have the full picture due to this when you read/listen to non-swedish media.

This a problem everywhere and not just Sweden. To advocate for mass immigration because it "happens anyway" from residents is a poor argument. Native Swedes can be subject to the law and tried as adults. They can be imprisoned, fined and forced to deal with consequences. It may not always be the case but there's more chance getting justice when a Swede wrongs you than from a 30 year old migrant claiming to be 17.
    I'm not advocating for mass immigration. I'm advocating for not including racist policies in immigration policies. Some immigrants being criminals doesn't warrant stopping immigration. Deport the criminals.
    Last edited by mmoc29c1f4b73a; 2017-04-24 at 09:39 PM.

And daily terrorist attacks are as normal as sliced bread...

And the no-go zones in the cities are just local habitats protected from the tourists.

And the insane rate of rapes is just the sign of women of Sweden being more aware of the need to report on it in comparison the the rest of the world where women suffers from internalised misogyny.

Did I leave something out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    True but I am quite concerned with the growing level of intolerance and hate crimes in Europe.
    You would know. Didn't Canada just reintroduce blasphemy laws in solely for Mohammed not long ago?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ah, another attempt to prop up the rape capitol of the world by a desperate left-winger.(look it up, sweden leads the world in rape per capita.)

Spread your two left wings and fly Tennis. Preferably directly into the sun.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-25 at 02:43 AM.