Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Horde Pakistani male student raped and quartered by giant mob

https://www.parhlo.com/student-from-...-for-blasphemy

Seeing that thousands marched screaming Allah akbar and then absolutely slaughtered this young student one would think behaviour like this is socially acceptable in Pakistan. What can we do to make sure things like this don't happen in Europe. And how can we help homosexuals in countries like this to escape prosecution?

I won't add the video since it will make the thread instantly locked but it's not to hard to find on the web.

His last tweet reads:
    "If you are black or you are brown or you are gay or you are lesbian or you are Trans or you are Introvert , Anyone that is treating you unkindly , It's only because they are afraid or they have been taught to be afraid of how important you are.
    because being different means you make a difference. so f*** em...."

Thanks @Potentio for the tweet
    Last edited by W1sp; 2017-04-17 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    First we can provide better asylum, immigration and refugee systems and organizations.

From there all we do is try to educate the people of Pakistan through the internet or what media that can reach them. Unfortunately affecting people on another part of the entire world is very hard unless you already have some keys of power.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just mark Pakistan on my list of countries never to visit.

Damn thats a horrible way to die.

Deleted
    I worry for the people at his university who defended him on twitter/facebook, they might be the target of the mobs next for supporting blasphemers

the only way you're going to keep this shit from happening in Europe is to stop letting the terrorists in and to get rid of the ones you already did let in. These people are not interested in assimilating and making the country a better, more prosperous place, they want to tear it down and make it into the same shit hole they came from while killing anyone who opposes them
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hundreds of students, some teachers and other staff were involved, and they have massive support from the population at large and within the police district tasked with investigating it(according to sources inside the police district).

Another brutal murder than will probably go not only unpunished, but celebrated, by completely regular citizens and officials on religious grounds.

Gotta feel sorry for the non-barbaric people who live there. Very little they can do about it at the moment.

Deleted
    Where does it say rape in the article ? Weird title choice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I'll just mark Pakistan on my list of countries never to visit.
    Wait... you planned to visit?

- - - Updated - - -

OT:

Another fantastic ally in the war of terror!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wait... you planned to visit?

- - - Updated - - -

OT:

Another fantastic ally in the war of terror!
    Nope. It just wasn't blacklisted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Where does it say rape in the article ? Weird title choice
    Watch the extremely graphic video I can't link and you will understand

10+ Year Old Account
    Lynch mob behavior doesn't only exist in the ME. Its the only place where enough asshats can convene to get away with it. If you don't think mob mentality doesn't exist in the West then you haven't been paying attention. Diversity and integration keeps the too many people with fucked up mentalities from being able to form flash lynch mobs.

Americans used to love a good ole lynch mob until powers stepped in to break up hateful communities and push for integration.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-04-17 at 05:40 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Blashemy laws ugh..
    @Endus

Is there anything we can say about this topic without it being "Religion bashing"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Blashemy laws ugh..
    @Endus

Is there anything we can say about this topic without it being "Religion bashing"
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Lynch mob behavior doesn't only exist in the ME. Its the only place where enough asshats can convene to get away with it. If you don't think mob mentality doesn't exist in the West then you haven't been paying attention. Diversity and integration keeps the too many people with fucked up mentalities from being able to form flash lynch mobs.
    Point me to the last time someone was lynched for blasphemy in a western country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pakistan is a great ally in the war on terror! How dare you criticize an ally!
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-04-17 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Integration would require those pushing multiculturalism to cease their nonsense, which would be nice.

Deleted
    This made me cry. He was above them so they felt the need to bring him down and show others how being different will get you killed.

This is what he said in this last tweet:

"If you are black or you are brown or you are gay or you are lesbian or you are Trans or you are Introvert , Anyone that is treating you unkindly , It's only because they are afraid or they have been taught to be afraid of how important you are.

R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    This made me cry. He was above them so they felt the need to bring him down and show others how being different will get you killed.

This is what he said in this last tweet:

R.I.P
    Mind if I add the tweet to the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    All you can do is accept political refugees. If we really cared we'd try to reinforce the proper channels for asylum seekers; make it accessible for these people to come to local embassies and ask for asylum. Honestly in many countries in the world, simply being gay should be enough to warrant being granted political asylum by Western countries imo.
    But then suddently we would see a rise of the gay population in such countries by 900000% anyone would abuse this system. How does one prove that he is infact gay and faces oppression/death.

Show them men on men pr0n and measure if anything down there moves?
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-04-17 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Mind if I add the tweet to the OP?
    Not at all. Let his death not be in vain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Integration would require those pushing multiculturalism to cease their nonsense, which would be nice.
    Whats your definition of integration and multiculturalism? That's where opinions seem to vary. I've seen both terms used in various ways ranging from the destruction of one culture as it it is absorbed by another, cooperation between cultures, two cultures existing side by side but with limited interaction between the two.

Resident Cosplay Progressive