Poll: Do you like pizza?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that mayo, ketchup, pineapple or banana belong to pizzas, you have never tried pizza.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2017-04-18 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veggie Volcano (or pizzas with similar toppings) is the shit!

Jalapenos, red and green peppers, tomatoes, onions and preferably a cheese stuffed crust. Mmm!

You can't go wrong with Mushroom, pepperoni, ham and bacon.

But I also sometimes order with onions, chili, sausage and kebab (or sharwarma)
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    I get whatever meat lover pizza they have with light sauce and extra cheese. Not a big fan of pizza sauce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The amount of cringe in this thread is insane.

First off, these are PEPERONI (not "pepperoni"):

And this is what you call "pepperoni", aka SALAME:

Furhtermore, if you think that mayo, ketchup, pineapple or banana belong to pizzas, you have never tried pizza, and your opinion is unvalid.
    Dude, everyone knows that, and you just went full anal. Never go full anal. (Also while we're being full anal, it's "invalid" not "unvalid")

When I moved to Sweden I was brainwashed into now only being able to order the kebab meat and fries on pizza. It's actually really good, you throw some kebab sauce on, you can pick at the toppings a bit or just munch it.

Back in England I'd always go for the full meat style pizzas, spicy beef, spicy pork, pepperoni, onions, peppers. Another one I rather like is chicken, tuna, onions, sweetcorn, peppers.

People clicked don't like pizza... mind blown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Dude, everyone knows that, and you just went full anal. Never go full anal. (Also while we're being full anal, it's "invalid" not "unvalid")
    Edited to not be full anal. It just grinds my gear to see these "new and innovative" ways to try pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Pineapple ranks up there as one of the best toppings possible.
    no,
    u're a bad person if u put pineapple on pizza

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Personally, I'd take pineapple over peperoni every single day. I never really was a fan of the latter, especially not on pizza.
    Pineapple on the other hand is amazing, especially combined with seafood or other sweet toppings.
    you don't put seafood on pizza either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prosciutto and aragula with fresh mozzarella

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    no,
    You've never had a good pizza, unless you've tried pineapple on a pizza.

I'm a simple man. I like a simple Margherita Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My favorite pizza topping is ham and pineapple.

Haters gonna hate
    You Monster.

Mine is spicy beef (It comes in pieces like grains), pepperoni, Donner meat, Jalapenos and then dusted with chili powder. Bonus points, you get a bottle of 2l of coke, I shit you not, the salt content is that high in it you'll wake up in the middle of the night dehydrated to hell multiple times in the night no matter what you drink, but the coke quenches the first so good. You'll demolish that 2 litres in the night without realising it.

Soo good, incredibly unhealthy, would only recommend having it once or twice a year as a treat xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    no,

- - - Updated - - -

you don't put seafood on pizza either.
    Seafood on pizza is just fine, as long as you choose the right one. Mussels and prawns can make a good pizza incredible. Tuna out of the can or anchovies is just file, especially the anchovies, they just melt into a puddle of black salt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    If you think that mayo, ketchup, pineapple or banana belong to pizzas, you have never tried pizza.
    I can quite easily drop a quarter of a bottle of ketchup onto a pizza, like literally, a layer spread all over it

Deleted
    Banana, Mint Sauce!

Cant beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I don't have a "Favorite" but I do have ones I love if I'm in the mood.
    1) Mushroom & Onion - Got a taste for this one from my Parents.
    2) Extra Cheese - Sometimes I just in a mood for mozzarella cheese
    3) "The Heart Attack Pie" Sausage, Pepperoni, Ham, Extra Cheese on a Thick Crust. Man there was this one Pizzeria near my Friend's house, who would deliver.... yes Deliver until 3am. Good times!
    My university have a take away that's designed to deliver to students on university campus, strictly speak it was meant to student accommodation on campus, but we had a 24 hour computer room, so they'd deliver there as well. I can't tell you how many all nighters I used to pull working on a piece and at 3am (they closed at 3 30) I'd order a pizza and a few bottles of beer to keep me going.

funny enough all the local takeaways caught wind this was happening and all of a sudden in one big wave, they all started advertising "Free delivery to b23!!!" not to mention they stayed open longer. One place, sells these 15inch pizzas for 14-18 quid depending on your toppings. If you ordered online from them you'd get two for 6 quid, completely insane

I like a variety of pizzas, but of all the ingredients I use chorizo is something special.

I like this 4 toppings large pizza deal they have at dominoes. I usually get extra cheese, peperoni, brooklyn pepperoni, and bacon. It's so good!

I can understand people liking things like pineapple on their pizza but to me I don't like my pizza to be sweet at all.

meats only on my pizza! not too particular about what kind, but ham+pepperoni is my go to

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like pizza then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with you.

I'm a meat lover. Don't mind Margherita. Also my mothers recipe!

Deleted
    i like it simpel. peperoni and beef