Deleted

Lightbulb Going against the flow: A discussion on alternative routes and methods.

With the WotLK timewalking event being live our group of 4 got it out of the way. One of our dungeons was The Nexus.

We decided it would be fun to take the right path at the very start instead of the left (Don't know about other regions but on EU the left is the status quo). It felt like a whole new perspective on an old dungeon. The pug we were with was very confused and disorientated but it was a blast doing something that wasn't the norm.

If you ever get a chance to do the nexus and you're leading the charge, go right. If you've not done it before you'd be surprised at how different things feel.

I want you to share stories of things you've done in a way that throws out the conventional method.

Never seen anyone who quoted themselves in their sig before... that's a new one on me.

OT, I went the right way in Nexus a few times back in Wrath, and it always felt weird, like putting pants on before underwear. Same thing with the "other" door in Gundrak, the one that's a ways across from the door everyone uses. Zoned into that one a few times and had to get my bearings.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!