Thread: Look here blizz

Deleted

Angry Look here blizz

Fix fire!

How you gon do us like this? You promised us competitive numbers and now we at da bottom when we was never at da top?? Mudda fukka whhhaaaaat? You ain't even gonna give us a little taste of the spotlight? Talk about here's 6%. What Ima do wit dat? Ima look down the ranks and all I see is a poorman's Warlock lookin' up at me! Dats what Ima do wiff 6%! Btw, wuzzup, cray?! Yeah, this ain't Emerald Nightmare, ho. How you like dat madness now? You descentin' like a muh fuk talk about member in HFC when we did the dirty thing? Member??? How low can ya go? I said, how low can you go? *clap clap* The Blizz giveth and The Blizz taketh away! But I feel yo pain cuz I was once you and now I'm you again since Blizz went right on ahead and FUKKED US RIGHT IN DA POOSAH. How you gon' make a PVP spec stronger than us? Huh? HUH?! Ima melt the shit out some ice crystals are you kidding me? Dem shards would be a puddle on the floor before it got near a big ass boss and you know it would too. Quit playin Blizz. Put those raggedy ass ice crystals back in the pvp world where they belong. And don't even get me started on Arcade. And yes I meant to spell it ARCADE cuz playing dat spec be like playin' the original space invaders! Bishes got like 3 buttons talk about we easy to play but we hard to master. What does one plus two equal? Banana? Stop using that tired ass hunter line, ya damn teachers pet. We didn't believe it then and we don't believe it now. Khadgar's children been the fave since the beginning, fam. You was under-powered for 30 secs talk about, my life be like ooh aah ooh aah ooooohhhh. Shut it.

Oh and then you give hunters a buff too??? A massive buff on an already OPed class of tardlings???? Here you go, you little retard. Here's some more cookies. WTF?! I got 12 spells I gotta rotate per boss and time perfectly or Ima be at da pawn shop selling my upgrades and then you insult us with baseline 6%? No. Uh-uh. Ima tell you like dis, light 6% on fire and shove it straight up your pain cluster.

Oh, and PS! Why don't you give the melee classes some tactics to do? Put a debuff on they ass and make 'em drop it like its hot 30 feet from the boss. Make them and ONLY them soak shit for a change. Make them do SOMETHING instead of just wack shit so they can stop braggin about how big dick they deeps is. No, bish, yo dick ain't big if you don't have to do nuthin' but stand there and wack the boss with it. You a micopenis mo'fo! Try doin' that deeps from 5 centimeters away and then we see how big dat dick is.

13 years and dis shit still ain't balanced?! 13 years! You promised there wasn't gon be no classes or specs that we was gon be forced to play. What happen tuhdat?! It went the way of that incognito mode you promised us, but 5 years later and fam still keep /w me as soon as I log in talk about, you wanna do some M+? No, bish, I wanna sit here with my dick in my hands. Leave me alone!

FIX IT FASTER!

and I know some smartass gon come back wit, you mad bro?

Yes, I'm mutherfuckin mad! That's why I got TWO mad face emojis!

Here's another one Now I got three!

What you think those mad face emojis stand for? Happiness?

You must be a goddaaaaaaam genius!

what in the hell is this gibberish? you really have to try to type that dumb.

Ok

It's clear that english is not your native language, but christ, I cannot understand what you are saying. Yes the buffs were not enough we know. No, Blizzard will not fix it faster. At this stage they are just making small tweaks to bring the specs in line. However there will be a tuning patch in preparation to ToS for all specs (possibly) that should include fire.

Just gonna close this. Please don't make nonsensical rant threads.

Additionally, this is not an official Blizzard forum and complaint threads of this nature would be better posted directly on their site.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions