7.2 to 7.3 > How and Why do we go on Argus

Assuming that we kill Kil'Jaeden on his spaceship around Argus in the fight's last phase, how and why do we land/go on Argus?

We know that Kil'Jaeden acted on his own will to launch his spaceships and Tomb of Sargeras' invasion. Did Sargeras pushed him deliberately?
    There will be an ending cinematic like in Nighthold, will Sargeras talk to us with the same device he used with KJ in the ToS launch cinematic?
    Will it be THE trigger that makes us go to Argus?
    Will he threats us or reveal something that will push our heroes to land on the planet?
    Or will it be Turalyon and his Army of Light that took control of a Legion stronghold on Argus, sending a desperate message to us?

Deleted
    archimonde fight players got sent to the twisting nether on Mythic.

Whats to stop Kil'Jaeden from simply teleporting us to Argus for the final stage? and when we defeat him it closes leaving us stranded waiting for the army of light to come and pick us up in their ship

Whilst we are there we might as well liberate the planet as Velen will be there with us. Sets up for the next Expac for Queen Ashara to rise whilst we're stranded

I think it will simply be KJ trying to escape through a portal to Argus but we hold the portal long enough to reach him and kill him in Argus. Afterwards, we'd realize how fucked up we are by being smack dab in the enemy homeworld.

Then next scene a familiar diamond-looking structure appears behind us and our reinforcements warp in from above lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zanyuki View Post
    I think it will simply be KJ trying to escape through a portal to Argus but we hold the portal long enough to reach him and kill him in Argus. Afterwards, we'd realize how fucked up we are by being smack dab in the enemy homeworld.

Then next scene a familiar diamond-looking structure appears behind us and our reinforcements warp in from above lol
    Speculation here: Archimonde transports us to the Twisting Nether, and is killed, permanently I assume, since we killed him on his home plane. But why would he do that, anyway? I mean, seriously, he could have surmised defeat, abandoned his physical manifestation and attacked us at a later time, but instead, he drew us away to a place where his power would be a bit more unfettered, and more likely to kill the party, seeing as how up to that point he clearly underestimated them. A second cursory glance is simple. Archimonde being sent back to Sargeras in defeat would not bode well, and the penalty for failure may have been worse than death.

Kil'Jaeden, I suspect would be smarter than that. It also appears he has no faith in Sargeras, and may believe he is somehow more powerful than Sargeras. Kil'Jaeden may have his favor with the Dark Titan revoked upon seeing him nearly defeated, and draws him to a place where no one can interfere, and even if the party wins, they ultimately lose. The parting shot will be when we realize, Kil'Jaeden left a present for us back in Azeroth in the form of the Old Gods. Upon using the Pillars of Creation to seal the portal leading to Argus as the party returns, doing so opens the door the other way, allowing for the Old Gods to reenter Azeroth. it is now that we understand a few very important truths.

1. The "she" referred to is the planet of Azeroth, and the reemergence of the Old Gods through her 3rd death will occur as N'Zoth breaches the maelstrom, making what Deathwing did some 7 years earlier look like a slap on the planet's ass.
    2. The Boy King's 3rd lie is that he wanted the Burning Legion dealt with so he could usher in the coming of the Old Gods. His other 2 lies involved setting Garrosh free, and double-dealing against the Alliance and Horde to overthrow Garrosh. And the boy king is not actually Anduin, as Gul'dan remarks. It is Wrathion, who has become the new tool of the Old Gods, following right in his father's footsteps. He appears at a very inopportune moment to do away with a couple very influential individuals who command great power against the coming invasion. His targets include Alexstrasza, Mimiron, Bolvar, Eyir, Thrall, Jaina Proudmoore and Anduin Wrynn. Anduin Wrynn kills him. Mimiron, Eyir and the Lich King die. Thrall and Jaina are too well hidden. Anduin is tipped off by Velen of the impending assassination, and being determined not to suffer the same fate as his grandfather, prepares himself to stand against Wrathion, who is no longer a whelp, but every bit as large as Stellagosa.
    3. Magni Bronzebeard, well, he is an unwitting pawn, speaking directly to N'Zoth, while being led to believe it is the planet herself. His hand in the heralding of the Old Gods is not malevolent, but it does have the same effect.
    4. The Lord of Ravens will come into play to attempt to intervene, and will unwittingly, upon Magni's false advice, turn the key that unlocks the door. We learn that the Lord of Ravens is Odyn himself. Odyn will die trying to undo his mistake, leaving Azeroth in a very vulnerable position.

In the meantime, and in our absence, The denizens of Azeroth are going to have is hands full trying to stop these events from occurring. The only smart one of the bunch is going to do what none of the rest of them ever thought of. 10 years earlier, we managed to wrest the Tempest keep from Kael'thas. The Eye serves as a space craft similar to the Exodar, capable of interstellar and interdimensional travel. Khadgar seeks A'dal to use the Tempest keep to travel to Argus and collect the rest of us up. In the meantime, we meet up with a face that is unfamiliar to us, but whose name has been etched into Azeroth's history in ways no one else, not even Medivh could hope to have earned. Turalyon, on the other hand, knows you quite well. It's time to join the fight and take the fight directly to Sargeras. Bearing weapons of similar stature to the Axe of Cenarius, wielded by Broxigar, we lay siege as reinforcements bearing Primal artifacts that will actually harm Sargeras, and swarm his forces, causing permanent death to the minions of the Legion. Your class champions continue to take up the fight in your absence, holding off the forces of the Burning Legion, and the Old Gods simultaneously, while the Army of the Light lays siege to Argus, prompting many of the demons to retreat to Argus to attempt to castle the king, and how it ends is dependent upon our success in this siege. Once Tempest Keep arrives, and we are able to interdimensionally install a portal leading to Dalaran, we can travel between worlds just as we have in the past to the Outland and Draenor.

This is how I would write the story. I honestly think what will lead to Kil'Jaeden's downfall is Sargeras turning his back on him at a very inopportune time, where Kil'Jaeden has underestimated our collective strength.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post

Not a photoshop. I have witnessed the bus line with my own eyes /* suspicious looks */
    And here you can see the palace of Kil'jaeden which the recent resident had been slain by some heroes"a elf take a selfie there", Now in the next site you can see how a Pit Lord is born

Deleted
    Sargeras will invite us to join the Legion and I will accept. Screw the rest of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    Speculation here: Archimonde transports us to the Twisting Nether, and is killed, permanently I assume, since we killed him on his home plane. But why would he do that, anyway? I mean, seriously, he could have surmised defeat, abandoned his physical manifestation and attacked us at a later time, but instead, he drew us away to a place where his power would be a bit more unfettered, and more likely to kill the party, seeing as how up to that point he clearly underestimated them. A second cursory glance is simple. Archimonde being sent back to Sargeras in defeat would not bode well, and the penalty for failure may have been worse than death.

Kil'Jaeden, I suspect would be smarter than that. It also appears he has no faith in Sargeras, and may believe he is somehow more powerful than Sargeras. Kil'Jaeden may have his favor with the Dark Titan revoked upon seeing him nearly defeated, and draws him to a place where no one can interfere, and even if the party wins, they ultimately lose. The parting shot will be when we realize, Kil'Jaeden left a present for us back in Azeroth in the form of the Old Gods. Upon using the Pillars of Creation to seal the portal leading to Argus as the party returns, doing so opens the door the other way, allowing for the Old Gods to reenter Azeroth. it is now that we understand a few very important truths.

1. The "she" referred to is the planet of Azeroth, and the reemergence of the Old Gods through her 3rd death will occur as N'Zoth breaches the maelstrom, making what Deathwing did some 7 years earlier look like a slap on the planet's ass.
    2. The Boy King's 3rd lie is that he wanted the Burning Legion dealt with so he could usher in the coming of the Old Gods. His other 2 lies involved setting Garrosh free, and double-dealing against the Alliance and Horde to overthrow Garrosh. And the boy king is not actually Anduin, as Gul'dan remarks. It is Wrathion, who has become the new tool of the Old Gods, following right in his father's footsteps. He appears at a very inopportune moment to do away with a couple very influential individuals who command great power against the coming invasion. His targets include Alexstrasza, Mimiron, Bolvar, Eyir, Thrall, Jaina Proudmoore and Anduin Wrynn. Anduin Wrynn kills him. Mimiron, Eyir and the Lich King die. Thrall and Jaina are too well hidden. Anduin is tipped off by Velen of the impending assassination, and being determined not to suffer the same fate as his grandfather, prepares himself to stand against Wrathion, who is no longer a whelp, but every bit as large as Stellagosa.
    3. Magni Bronzebeard, well, he is an unwitting pawn, speaking directly to N'Zoth, while being led to believe it is the planet herself. His hand in the heralding of the Old Gods is not malevolent, but it does have the same effect.
    4. The Lord of Ravens will come into play to attempt to intervene, and will unwittingly, upon Magni's false advice, turn the key that unlocks the door. We learn that the Lord of Ravens is Odyn himself. Odyn will die trying to undo his mistake, leaving Azeroth in a very vulnerable position.

In the meantime, and in our absence, The denizens of Azeroth are going to have is hands full trying to stop these events from occurring. The only smart one of the bunch is going to do what none of the rest of them ever thought of. 10 years earlier, we managed to wrest the Tempest keep from Kael'thas. The Eye serves as a space craft similar to the Exodar, capable of interstellar and interdimensional travel. Khadgar seeks A'dal to use the Tempest keep to travel to Argus and collect the rest of us up. In the meantime, we meet up with a face that is unfamiliar to us, but whose name has been etched into Azeroth's history in ways no one else, not even Medivh could hope to have earned. Turalyon, on the other hand, knows you quite well. It's time to join the fight and take the fight directly to Sargeras. Bearing weapons of similar stature to the Axe of Cenarius, wielded by Broxigar, we lay siege as reinforcements bearing Primal artifacts that will actually harm Sargeras, and swarm his forces, causing permanent death to the minions of the Legion. Your class champions continue to take up the fight in your absence, holding off the forces of the Burning Legion, and the Old Gods simultaneously, while the Army of the Light lays siege to Argus, prompting many of the demons to retreat to Argus to attempt to castle the king, and how it ends is dependent upon our success in this siege. Once Tempest Keep arrives, and we are able to interdimensionally install a portal leading to Dalaran, we can travel between worlds just as we have in the past to the Outland and Draenor.

This is how I would write the story. I honestly think what will lead to Kil'Jaeden's downfall is Sargeras turning his back on him at a very inopportune time, where Kil'Jaeden has underestimated our collective strength.
    Had me at the edge of my seat. /clap!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post

Had me at the edge of my seat. /clap!

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-04-24 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Has it been retcon yet that the Sargeras that Brox scratched was just an avatar like the one Aegwyn battled? Considering that Titans are now planet size, his pinky toe alone would be the size of 50 story building if not more, don't see how you can hope to even scratch that. So we will be fighting another avatar most likely or maybe he will find another vessel. Though how much of his power can a mortal vessel actually hold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Considering the scenario: The Exodar

10+ Year Old Account
    The 7.2 teaser they released a bit ago showed Illidan and Khadgar with the Sargerite keystone from what it looks like the Nether, so it's post KJ.

http://imgur.com/a/L27t5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The 7.2 teaser they released a bit ago showed Illidan and Khadgar with the Sargerite keystone from what it looks like the Nether, so it's post KJ.

http://imgur.com/a/L27t5

Yeah and the line is "Our war....isn't over yet."

So we'll be going to Argus like Illidan's original plan was.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi