Deleted

Thumbs up [RESTO] PATCH 7.2.5 New Legendary (Soul of the Archdruid)

I made a video about my thoughts:

Soul of the Archdruid: Gain the Soul of the Forest talent.

I think with this legendary we could almost have a 100% uptime of SotF buff. This is with the help of prosperity and tier 20 2-set bonus. Either way this legendary makes the tier 20 2-set bonus MUCH more appealing.

With swiftment buffing SotF and efflorescence (tier 20 4set) this will increase Resto Druid burst healing massively!! Considering the best 2 legendaries for 7.2.5 would probably have been Trinket and Neck, this is a way more fun than taking less damage
    Last edited by mmoce4c0f668c7; 2017-05-10 at 06:24 AM.

Deleted
    Finally a legendary that allows some sort of interaction with gameplay.
    Further i guess that this might push incarnation just slightly ahead of cultivation, even on "sustained-heal" fights.
    Also i Wonder how this Lego Will interact with say Sotf+incarnation + legendary ring rejuv proc.

More items like this Blizzard!

Deleted
    Ah good, we were all afraid Resto maybe wasn't going to be through the roof stupid overpowered next tier. But Blizz comes through as always for their golden child

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Ah good, we were all afraid Resto maybe wasn't going to be through the roof stupid overpowered next tier. But Blizz comes through as always for their golden child
    Hey, having an OP healer just means those bosses will die easier, everybody wins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    However you have to Take in regard that this ring does not give secondary stats, resulting in a potential 4k-6k secondary stats gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Hey, having an OP healer just means those bosses will die easier, everybody wins
    That's how you gotta try to see it. But it's kinda disheartening so see so many healers scream for buffs and get nothing, while everyone screams for resto to get nerfed and blizzard just keeps handing out treats :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Videos go in the video thread! That's why we have it.