Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Can you get a perma ban on these forums? People like the OP seem to be banned every other week and they still come back posting horse shit without missing a beat.

As to the question then sure why the fuck not? People can spen their own money on what ever they want. I would personally never do it but let people fill their boots.
    I don't get what people are talking about a lot of his threads are reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I don't get what people are talking about a lot of his threads are reasonable.
    This. Just seems like hating for the sake of hating.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    T3 is already easy to get so this is unnecessary.

I say this as the owner of 2 full sets of T3 bought from the BMAH, Dreadnaught and Dreamwalker.
    Just because your daddy warbucks doesn't mean every one is.

I'm generally not a fan of the cash shop model at all outside of F2P games, and we already pay a sub for WoW. When you buy a game at full price, I atleast expect to be able to get all the content by just playing and not blocking off parts of the game behind a paywall. If thats the case there's a very slight chance that I would even buy the game, and I will never support this model. Day 1 DLC is the worst example. Putting the best modelled and animated mounts/pets in the cash shop is just pure greed, especially if there are no alternative ways to obtain these items. It doesn't even matter what they sell whether its cosmetic or even raid gear, a cash shop shouldn't be in the game at all imo. The whole point of a MMORPG is to work for your fancy stuff... atleast that once used to be the case like the leveling process. If they atleast drop the sub then I don't mind the cash shop being around as much, but as of now its triple dipping. It also left a sour taste with the way they handled the shop in WoD, putting all mounts for sale while its obvious that they were meant to be faction rewards (the Grinning Reaver from Laughing Skull Clan as an example), and instead they just gave us a recolored wolf. I still remember people defending this business model back in WoD.... like what the hell?

Just because your daddy warbucks doesn't mean every one is.
    Farm old raids every week of WoD, or now Legion and you can buy them too. Lots of pieces I got for starting bid. You don't have to cap every single piece.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

This is one of the worst threads iv seen on this site
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather not, these sets can be obtained if you just put some work in to it. Except for one set, of course, T3.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Farm old raids every week of WoD, or now Legion and you can buy them too. Lots of pieces I got for starting bid. You don't have to cap every single piece.
    I don't want any of them. I have like 200k I never spend or try to get more gold and of
    I had th gold I wouldn't spend it cause I'm stingy. Poona is a lot o people don't have the gold or the time to farm it.

Edit: wow my phone really butchered this reply.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-04-21 at 08:40 PM.

I'd love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I wouldn't say that argument holds any water or people would still be playing the mmo's befor wow. If you were a long time ever quest player then left because wow was better and became along time wow player why would you not go to another new game of that became better. Personally that's what I did when I found wow and I've yet to find any thing better to move to. Swtor was better for story for me but the rest of the game was meh so I played it for a bit then stopped and went back to wow.
    As I said before WoW realeased at the right time. A time when interest in sword and magic fantasy worlds was at an all time high thanks to a certain movie franchise. At the time it was new, fresh and far more accessible (Casual) than Everquest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    They also had to as it was quickly becoming a misleading metric, as the introduction of the WoW token meant that there wasn't reliable data as to how many players were active/willing subscribers; there were those that would pay for the game if they had to, but used the tokens to keep their sub active instead... and there were those that wouldn't pay for the game if they had to, but used tokens to keep their sub active instead.
    It's important because it gives us a rough idea of whether the game is supported by large numbers of players or whales.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why come in to post if you are just going to insult the OP? Seems kind of silly if you ask me.

Do you think they should sell older tier sets for money?
    Ask a stupid question, get a rude fucking answer.

Jaylock is probably the single most braincell devoid poster on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    Honest opinions and thoughts?

Are you retarded?
    Hear, hear!
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

I don't really see the harm

10+ Year Old Account
    Selling old (old texture) sets in the shop would be fine. Purely cosmetic, perhaps not for 20 goddamed bucks but still|

Selling hi-res updates of old sets is much more dicey. I'd recommend releasing both the purchased mog option and then a pvp set with the same look. Updaded gear needs to be available in-game without replacing or making the dev's job easier. Much as I'd like to see shit like T8 remastered I would rather not see 19 more tiers re-released instead of new sets

Selling new, shop locked cosmetics is a no-go
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Only if it was free to play. Otherwise no, I don't like that there are already such things to buy, and I don't want it to go any further.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    As I said before WoW realeased at the right time. A time when interest in sword and magic fantasy worlds was at an all time high thanks to a certain movie franchise. At the time it was new, fresh and far more accessible (Casual) than Everquest.

- - - Updated - - -

It's important because it gives us a rough idea of whether the game is supported by large numbers of players or whales.
    Yes if released at the right time that could cover people who first mmo was wow but still if some one was willing to leave x game for wow why wouldn't they leave wow for x game they find better.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-04-21 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't want to see stuff like this that is obtainable in the game in the store.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Ask a stupid question, get a rude fucking answer.

Jaylock is probably the single most braincell devoid poster on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hear, hear!
    The question isn't stupid but the reply is rude so I guess your half right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, I don't want to see stuff like this that is obtainable in the game in the store.
    Why not it doesn't effec you me or any one else. It would only effect people who didn't want to farm sets and would rather pay or don't have time to farm the sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    This is one of the worst threads iv seen on this site
    Is it the worst because you don't like the idea of having Transmog Sets on the Cash Shop, or some other reason?

You gotta state why you think its the worst if you are going to engage in reasonable and civil discussion.

I think the concept fits with the current most successful f2p model of work to earn or pay to get now. But personally I don't like in game items, even cosmetics being offered for money in a subscription based game. It devalues my subscription in a way that makes me feel like I'm getting ripped off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Just like the people that don't like flying will just keep riding on the ground because that's what they prefer?

I'm pretty certain you've argued in the past that "convenience" essentially forces people to play a certain way.

That said, I'd personally be all in fa or of this. He'll, give the cash shop exclusive xmog even.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    One breaks the core gameplay of the game, one does nothing but allow someone to look different for money.

Lets not get into flying in this thread though, that horse has been beat enough.