Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I played a few rounds of the war mode, it was fun until an aimbotter showed up. Uninstalled and not buying it.

New trailer released at PGW. Also, you can get the game for 15% off ($50) right now at GreenManGaming. I've got my copy preordered, preloaded and ready to go. Roll out the good times, this is GOTY for sure. I have not been so hyped for a game since The Witcher III.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    this is GOTY for sure.
    Hahaha... for you maybe.

It's probably the worst WW2 CoD made so far... the gunplay is beyond horrible and with that, it's also really boring, monotonous and for the lack of a better word, insignificant
    A lackluster experience. I doubt the singleplayer will be anything impressive and the only hope I have for this game is the zombie mode and the fun you might be able to have in it during a lan-party or something.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-31 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Lootboxes landing on the beaches of Normandy, both tasteful and great for consumers.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Oh ffs enough with the loot boxes already .... none wants them in AAA games.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Oh ffs enough with the loot boxes already .... none wants them in AAA games.
    Except AAA publishers and shareholders that is. Welcome to the future of western AAA gaming. At least now we know what Activisions patents were for.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Gonna be playing this while watching blizzcon tomorrow, FeelsGoodMan

Better than Battlefield 1?

Quote Originally Posted by twirly View Post
    Better than Battlefield 1?
    Are you crazy? Battlefield 1 is on another level.

Cod is a new game with much smaller maps with no vehicles still bf looks 10 times better and lets not even talk sounds design, gameplay and all that.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-11-02 at 05:14 PM.

Is this game for me? I played Mohaa back in the day (medal of honour allied assault) and then CoD for years until about the first modern warfare game havent played a CoD since. I quit and boycotted them because they fucked over PC players (I forget exactly how) I was pissed that dedicated servers were gone (I think) People could no longer create maps or skins or alter game modes and that they were now starting to milk the fuck out of the game by releasing one almost every year.

Is this game going back to the FPS roots of the medal of honour and first couple call of duty games? I would love to use the weapons I recognized from back then and kick some ass but not if its just the same CoD with a WW2 skin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is friendly fire possible in those games? Not that I would like to play it, its just that you can find acceptable targets so easily now.

Turns out theres actual challenges in game that require you to sit and watch other players open lockboxes. We have reached peak activision.

I finally played it last night. Fairly standard campaign but was a bit of fun. I liked the multiplayer maps, particularly the war-torn cities. I felt modern warfare was getting a bit carried away, but I like the old school approach with WW2. Zombie mode was as hectic as usual but still enjoyable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps edit the title to released?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The devs have completely outdone themselves this year with free content. Two ingame events in (xmas + dlc pre-event), we've already been treated with 6 free new guns, a new class, 3 melee weapons, new game modes and oodles of vanity items. Very hyped for the map pack that's coming out on Jan 30.

Also, after I got my new gaming pc for Xmas, this game is a without a doubt the best-looking game on PC.
    (Sorry Total Warhammer 2 but your anti-aliasing sucks)