Deleted

Thumbs down [EU Pet Battlers] Who is the Guy?

If you pet battle in EU then you MUST know who this guy is;

His pets are usually named "Joshua", "Mess With Best", "Die Like Rest"

I have found his WoW Armoury as well if you want it.

What is this guys deal?

He is permanently Pet Battling at all hours of the day. He is only missing 44 pets from his entire collection so you won't beat this guy, I just automatically quit if I am facing him because he uses the Blossoming Ancient + Sunflower build which can out heal any pet team, so it lasts for hours if you wanted to stick with it, but it's best to quit and move on with your day and not waste your time on him.

He has the achieve for winning 1000 pvp pet battles, so I just don't understand what this guy is doing with his life/spare time. Why does he sit pet battling all day?

Pet battles are fun, but not when you come up against the same guy all the time, at all hours of the day, with a team designed to troll and annoy so you quit. I am at the stage of feeling sorry for him now, because it is literally any hour of the day and he'll be an opponent within 2-5 matches. If I get home late say 1am and fancy a few battles, yep, he'll be there.

I guess he enjoys dominating this tiny facet of WoW? That's the only explanation I can think of, but you are ruining fun for others.

Any one else know who I am talking about?

link his armory, im curious who this guy is. the ultimate pet battle troll. /respect

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    He has the achieve for winning 1000 pvp pet battles, so I just don't understand what this guy is doing with his life/spare time. Why does he sit pet battling all day?
    Isn't there an achiv for 5k pvp pet battles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Isn't there an achiv for 5k pvp pet battles?
    There is. It's called Legendary Pet Brawler.

Most probably using a bot.. Hence he doesn't care about fight lengths. Most likely he's trying to get to the 5k wins achievement the easy way.
    I can't prove it, but I pet battle to know these kind of players. I also see some funny bot decisions that no human will ever do.
    Sadly, we can't report these "easily" as we can't see their names, so bots a bit more popular in that area where change of being reported is close to zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    link his armory, im curious who this guy is. the ultimate pet battle troll. /respect
    That'd probably be naming and shaming considering others comments thus far.

But yea, I've battled this guy, don't remember if I beat him or not.

I met this guy in WoD. Managed to beat him several times with Murkalot, Graves, MPD team. He even has a pet named "Ilikelonggames" or something like that.

Mental illness is my guess. Poor guy.