How is your guild traffic?

We basically have 5 people that are always on and 10 more that only show up on tuesdays. I'm not sure TOS is going to salvage anything for us.

What is the attrition rate for you guys

7+ Year Old Account
    That's really low... Mine has ~20 people during the day and ~40 people at night. ~50 on raid nights.

Got 10-20 online regularly, up to 30 on evenings. 28 active mythic raiders of which 26~ show up on the average raid night.

We have 20-40 most nights, 4-6 in the dead of night, like 2am-5am. And then like 6-10 during the day (work hours)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    We basically have 5 people that are always on and 10 more that only show up on tuesdays. I'm not sure TOS is going to salvage anything for us.

Isn't that totally dependent on what your target roster size is?
    Our raid roster is 28. Most nights vary between 7-15 people online, Raid nights have 25+
    It's been stable since Legion launch, so pretty low attrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Isn't that totally dependent on what your target roster size is?
    Our raid roster is 28. Most nights vary between 7-15 people online, Raid nights have 25+
    It's been stable since Legion launch, so pretty low attrition.
    Agree with that, ofcourse it was higher during the actual launch but ever since the leveling hype ended our guild has had stable online numbers and very few raiders quiting (3-4 from the entire raid team) which for us is about the same drop off we had in WotLK and Cataclysm.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 15-30 people during the day, 30-40 people in the dead of night

Deleted
    5+ ppl during working hours. 10-15 in the evening and 20+ during raid nights (20 is necessary for mythic, so...).

We rebuild some time after the start of Legion and have a steady influx of new members. Currently reviewing 3 applicants, possibly one more shortly.

We did not run 400+ MoS runs to max 54 traits, so people still have fun doing M+ almost every evening. Most activity is centered around the late afternoon/evening since most of our members work or have other obligations (school, university, whatever) in the morning / midday.

That being said, probably 2/3 of our members are online each evening, less on holidays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

Hmm, at least 14-20 people 3 days a week as minimum, raid days. Some others have about 5-20, but they aren't bound by raiding.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..