Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How come and you do not suggest the Kilt as a good legendary? Is it not?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    How come and you do not suggest the Kilt as a good legendary? Is it not?
    The more mastery you have, the worst it get. And you reasonably can't dodge all the mastery as intel is still our best stat.

Eventually, Rhonin's will surpass it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    The more mastery you have, the worst it get. And you reasonably can't dodge all the mastery as intel is still our best stat.

Eventually, Rhonin's will surpass it.
    No they won't. Kilt is too strong with charged up / t20. Bracers are far too rng and they will be even worse after dropping t19.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    No they won't. Kilt is too strong with charged up / t20. Bracers are far too rng and they will be even worse after dropping t19.
    But dropping kilt will allow you to grab +5% proc chance on AM from T19 if you're lucky enough to have TF.

It will probably depend a lot on boss duration, imho. But I really think that at some point, the way kilt damage mastery will turn against it and make it worst than rohnin.

Deleted
    But dropping kilt will allow you to grab +5% proc chance on AM from T19 if you're lucky enough to have TF.

It will probably depend a lot on boss duration, imho. But I really think that at some point, the way kilt damage mastery will turn against it and make it worst than rohnin.
    Nope. Currently for me Int is 4th start with Vers, Haste, and Crit being much ahead It is simple to collect gear without mastery. Moreover, if they won't change our T20 p4, we will end wearing t19 p2 and t20 p2. Furthermore, t19 p2 is not worth dropping the kilt.

I was playing with rhonins and i found them kind of... useless. 2-3 procs per fight is laughable It would be better to get belt + shard instead of them.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-06 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Nope. Currently for me Int is 4th start with Vers, Haste, and Crit being much ahead It is simple to collect gear without mastery. Moreover, if they won't change our T20 p4, we will end wearing t19 p2 and t20 p2. Furthermore, t19 p2 is not worth dropping the kilt.

I was playing with rhonins and i found them kind of... useless. 2-3 procs per fight is laughable It would be better to get belt + shard instead of them.
    I'd argue that it is easy as we have to grab haste in the current setting, given how broken a good whisper proc is. That could change if they decide to nerf whisper before the tomb, as they did with Aran's.

I'm a bit surprised about the T20 P4 tho, how is gaining more uptime on the POM buff and the extra mobility that comes with it not worth it ?

I'm not fan of Rohnins either, and imho the kilt effect should be baseline, maybe at half rate. But it's a decent leg that doesn't eat up a set slot.

Deleted
    I'd argue that it is easy as we have to grab haste in the current setting, given how broken a good whisper proc is. That could change if they decide to nerf whisper before the tomb, as they did with Aran's.

I'm a bit surprised about the T20 P4 tho, how is gaining more uptime on the POM buff and the extra mobility that comes with it not worth it ?

I'm not fan of Rohnins either, and imho the kilt effect should be baseline, maybe at half rate. But it's a decent leg that doesn't eat up a set slot.
    After they reduced the buff duration to 6s (lol), we will want to stack it with other CDs. Using it on CD will most likely mean that u won't have PoM during AP (when it is the most important). Overally they broken our T20 with nerfing it to the ground without reason

Deleted
    After they reduced the buff duration to 6s (lol),

Well, shit.