Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Why are they unanswerable?
    Off the top of my head:
    Do you think your country is the greatest on earth (however it was worded)?
    Me thinking America is the greatest country on earth doesn't impact my political ideals, it's pure opinion and shines no light on me politically. I could be a communist and think America is greatest because I can be a communist in this country without worry. I could also be a communist and think America sucks because it's not a communist state. It's a loaded question, too many answers to boil down to agree/disagree.

Do you think climate change is fake or natural?
    This one is a really poor question, I don't think climate change is fake. But science agrees that climate change occurs naturally but we are helping it along significantly. This question is unanswerable because it's posing 2 effects, one of which is clearly false (fake) and one of which is true, but not the whole story (naturally occurring.) You technically can't answer it at all. If I disagree, am I disagreeing that I think it's fake or am i disagreeing that climate change doesn't happen naturally?

Many are incredibly situational. Government intervention in the market. Sure when there were no labor laws it was important. But what about the massive bank bail-outs. It's easy to agree that the Government should get involved in one situation, not everyone will agree on the later situation though. But my choice of agree counts for both.

Etc... on down the list.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got centrist, figured it'd be so, I said unsure/neutral for a lot of those questions, because too many asked about two things, when I might disagree with one, but agree with the other.

Thanks to the lack of a back button, I also had to take it three times after misclicking and having to do it all over again. TWICE.
    https://8values.github.io/results.ht...&g=48.5&s=63.8
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2017-04-24 at 01:40 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    So the majority can never be wrong? If the majority voted to re-enact slavery the government should just do it?
    Not according to most and thus it wouldn't. The only reason it is today is because most people think it is. Your other option would be a dictatorship.
    Do I really have to explain this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another quiz that put me dead in the middle: https://8values.github.io/results.ht...&g=51.7&s=56.6
    Closest match: Centrist

10+ Year Old Account
    https://8values.github.io/results.ht...&g=54.5&s=82.6

Not totally unexpected. Except I think I care less about wealth equality.
    Last edited by Underverse; 2017-04-24 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, here is mine

upload pictures

Not a very good quiz, a lot of the questions were worded pretty poorly.
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2017-04-24 at 05:29 AM.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many questions were taken from another political quiz. The political compass I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Your reasoning is purely circular.
    Err what? A democracy that doesn't follow the will of it's people isn't a democracy but rather a dictatorship... How is this circular reasoning and what would be wrong with it even if it was so? Please explain how my logic is wrong here...

Deleted
    Can i be anymore centrist
    I expected myself to be a bit more on equality and tradition. But some questions are bit odd or hard to reply considering the real world circumstances. The question about military spending is wastefull. Well I completely disagree with that but if you look at the US military budget, it's just so extremely high.
    Last edited by mmoc80faeb5a27; 2017-04-24 at 10:24 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

About where I expected. If there were options for more depth and detail I'd probably be further on the liberal on the civil axis, while also more might on the diplomatic axis. Mostly as while I'm darn anti authoritarian I also know that Real Politic is a thing that even if I think it's bullshit, lots of people with guns do not. Thus it needs to be subscribed to unless you want a boot in your face.
    ... I fucking don't want that. As that boot in my face would probably trample might rights and say shit like "OBEY!"

Some questions are far to grouping (the one that has ethnic, cultural, political dominance being a prime example) in nature.

For being an extremely shallow test it's decent. For it to be a good test every question would need to be made into at least 10 questions with minutia inserted and take hours to complete.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Not according to most and thus it wouldn't. The only reason it is today is because most people think it is. Your other option would be a dictatorship.
    Do I really have to explain this?
    So every modern democracy is a dictatorship? Because every modern democracy has something to combat Tyranny of the Majority.

Just because the majority want it, doesn't it make it right. This literally grade 6 civics class education...
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2017-04-24 at 12:41 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

This PC/Fembot 2017 is very much changing how I think.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2017-04-24 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Pretty much what I expected.