Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    How someone who goes like everyone else "NOT POSSIBLE" can educate me a shit? Also, who the fuck are you to educate me? I quite sure I can educate half of people on this forum but oh well. People also claim you can't stream without i7. Go figure out. Didn't bother reading the rest for obvious reasons.
    If you honestly think that every thing you posted is valid then you surely aren't going to be doing much educating at all. It's bad enough that you can't honestly see the difference between an LFR raid load and a Mythic raid load.

Now keep in mind the argument is that you can't maintain 60fps at max settings at all times while raiding....

You've shown a single frame of an old raid which isn't valid because A) It's an old raider and hardware has gotten better and B) It's a picture so you've taken a single frame of where the FPS could've jumped up rather than the entire fight.

You've shown a video of what I'm assuming is LFR Gul'dan where not only are the settings not maxed out but constantly dips into the 40s. It's worse on Mythic and worse with higher settings.

You've shown another video of LFR Xavious, which not only is a relatively easy fight to process since there isn't much to the surroundings but it's also still not at max settings yet drops down as low as the high 40s at at least one point in the video.

So no, 60fps+ at max settings still isn't possible. And sure, you don't run Mythic raids anymore. Go run a 30 man Heroic NH raid with a group of good raiders and record some of the more intensive bosses and bring back a video. Sure, it's not Mythic but at least it's not LFR. Considering you couldn't even main 60 on LFR at lower than max settings It's safe to say it won't be done in the heroic videos.

Really though dude? How can you post "proof" against the argument that you can't run raids at 60fps all the time on max settings when the "proof" only supports the people you're arguing against? Lol and you even had the nerve to disable common raiding addons such as DBM/BW and Skada/Details to try and help your case which still didn't work.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-05-04 at 06:08 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |