Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There used to be a TV show "funniest home videos" and it was rumored that parents would put there kids at risk to get a good video for that.

What people won't do to make money...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I wonder who this family voted for.. *sips tea*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Hillary? Does it matter in the context of this thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    OK, so like are we supposed to do something here other than jerk each other off about how shitty those parents are and act really indignant?
    We could try to point out where these people live and contact the nearest child protection group/authorities. I know I'm trying, are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There used to be a TV show "funniest home videos" and it was rumored that parents would put there kids at risk to get a good video for that.

What people won't do to make money...
    Ummm no... not even remotely close. Back then in the 90s there was a mania to video tape your baby 1st things. Half of things you could see there were hardly life threatening. Ofcourse we're dealing with zeitgeist that wants to sue for millions for an ankle scratch these days so what do I know.

If I had any information regarding the family's place of residence, I would gladly send some of their videos to child protective services.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Well hopefully someone takes those kids away from those morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the guy is so full of shit his eyes are turning brown

kid didnt get to go to disney world because he put shit on the wall

then it was because he clogged the toilet

then it's because he tends to wander

I haven't watched the full video until today. And even then I think some of it was cut out, but when I originally watched it I really didn't want to listen to that cow screaming so I closed the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post

Hillary Clinton most likely. Its not like every racist votes republican. I bet alot of closet racists vote blue.

They are shit ass parents. I gave them a fair shake and watched a bunch of the "evidence" videos. There are only like 4 or 5 of the "prank" videos which are pretty much the biggest offenders, emotional abuse is way worse than physical. I kind of thought the whole thing was overblown, but some people grabbed more random clips from other videos that show that the abuse is ongoing.

So clearly its a fucked up house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Hillary? Does it matter in the context of this thread?
    it mattered enough for you to reply lol