Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Is the name implying something in unaware of. I'm assuming the name is coming from a Matrix reference. I don't want to see it just from that perspective. Anything that names itself from a shit series like the Matrix is avoidable.
    Not even Keanu's god tier acting could save that crap.
    Lets also not forget that the original story, even taking the red pill, just plunged you into a deeper form of the Matrix.

So what exactly am I supposed to get from this title?
    Red Pill is the name of a very, well, special side of reddit. I doubt anyone outside of internet culture will ever know that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Choosing not to show it =/= banned.
    A movie that wouldn't sell wouldn't make the theater money. This isn't the case for the documentary that sold out in several theaters. This isn't comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is the Yugioh Dark side of Dimensions movie banned because one theater showed it near me?
    Read above. This isn't a comparable situation. Nice try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    A movie that wouldn't sell wouldn't make the theater money. This isn't the case for the documentary that sold out in several theaters. This isn't comparable.

It is very comparable. Because once again, you never leave step one of any analysis. Why is it sold out in the few theaters it is in? Would it then be sold out if it was open in every single theater? Is it only sold out in the few theaters showing it because there are only a few places showing it?

When I went to see Yugioh Dark Side dimensions, the theater was absolutely packed. Its comparable.

7+ Year Old Account

Is my local art house theater banning "the fate of the furious"? It would definitely make them money as it has sold out in several theaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I say I'm going to play a movie. I sell tickets and then get mauled by a massive group of online rabid feminists that threaten me to take down my movie. Is it not banning and censoring that movie from my establishment?

Keep in mind the actual definitions of words before you answer.

ban
    officially or legally prohibit.

censorship
    the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc.
    Or they realize a documentary on MRAs and Feminism wouldn't sell well and they'd rather have that slot for a different movie that can make a profit.

and? if they don't want to show it they don't have to show it, it's that fucking simple. if they miss out on making money because of it then that's on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Red Pill is the name of a very, well, special side of reddit. I doubt anyone outside of internet culture will ever know that though.
    Ohh I see, I tried to google redpill but didn't come up with that. So it's just a bunch of dudes who can't get laid out had some one rip their heart out and they sit around and talk about crappy video games and how life isn't fair.

When did people stop referring to them as incels or mgtow?

"Whether or not you agree with the premise of The Red Pill, it shouldn’t be banned. Students who disagree with it should go along to the screening and argue their case against it, not stop it from being shown altogether."

Funny, this is the exact opposite of how the feminazis treat opinions that differ from theirs. They scream for bans all the time to silence opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It is very comparable. Because once again, you never leave step one of any analysis. Why is it sold out in the few theaters it is in? Would it then be sold out if it was open in every single theater? Is it only sold out in the few theaters showing it because there are only a few places showing it?

When I went to see Yugioh Dark Side dimensions, the theater was absolutely packed. Its comparable.
    Analysis? You do realize that it wasn't give a fucking chance because feminists protested and they canceled the showing and refused to show it ever? How's that comparable to some kids movie that wasn't protested and actually played in theaters?

The red pill was shown in some theaters, yes, but they tried to bring it to specific countries and they were banned because of feminist protest. If your children cartoon was banned because of protest I'd say that it was censored, too. This isn't fucking comparable and you fucking know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh I see, I tried to google redpill but didn't come up with that. So it's just a bunch of dudes who can't get laid out had some one rip their heart out and they sit around and talk about crappy video games and how life isn't fair.

When did people stop referring to them as incels or mgtow?
    They're still referred to that it's just another cringey name they like to throw around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Analysis? You do realize that it wasn't give a fucking chance because feminists protested and they canceled the showing and refused to show it ever? How's that comparable to some kids movie that wasn't protested and actually played in theaters?

The red pill was shown in some theaters, yes, but they tried to bring it to specific countries and they were banned because of feminist protest. If your children cartoon was banned because of protest I'd say that it was censored, too. This isn't fucking comparable and you fucking know it.
    Well, your argument devolved very fast. Its certainly given a chance, its being shown in theaters and is making money. Also, you may want to evolve your vocabulary beyond the word fuck.

You also say my movie was shown in theaters, thus its not comparable, yet this movie was also shown in theaters. Your argument is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Or they realize a documentary on MRAs and Feminism wouldn't sell well and they'd rather have that slot for a different movie that can make a profit.
    Or they canceled it because of feminist outrage. They mention that as the reason. Same reason why the targets in Australia banned GTA5. Because of feminist outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or they canceled it because of feminist outrage. They mention that as the reason. Same reason why the targets in Australia banned GTA5. Because of feminist outrage.
    So the theater then is missing out on the golden opportunity to make loads of $$$ you're so sure they're were going to make. Such is life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am also sure it has nothing to do with Australia's ridiculous government involvement in the censoring of video games and a lot of media actually.

You need to come back to reality, if you seriously believe, that some random online activists can order what theater owners can show, or not show in their own theaters. Or game publishers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    -brings up 1st amendment
    -complains that people bring free speech
    -omg you guys, why can't you make a better analysis

Am I banning fat chicks, because I refuse to sleep with them? I guess I am. Sorry, no fatties allowed on the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    They're still referred to that it's just another cringey name they like to throw around.
    If they spent less time on video games/reddit/relabeling themselves, they could get laid and move on with their fucking lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Rule n1. /10char
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    If they didn't less time on video games/reddit/relabeling themselves, they could get laid and move on with their fucking lives.
    And the people they dislike most wont get the attention they need to speak at the UN.

I strongly believe that, had the internet not gone insane over a nobody named Anita Sarkeesian, said nobody wouldn't have become a somebody who can speak at the UN.