Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New invasion weapons are in play guys

Demon hunter just got a 1h axe off the scenario boss called legions end. Anyone else seen any different weapons yet?
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

I thought it's a well-known fact.

So far I have 1h mace and axe, I really want 2h sword though...

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I thought it's a well-known fact.

So far I have 1h mace and axe, I really want 2h sword though...
    Which one? There are 2 of them, one very spartan looking green long sword and an executioners type one in red?
    I got the later and the axe so far.. the other 2h one is probably the only reason why I still bother with the invasions (well that and AP).

Got the 2 hand axe around 10 days ago, was surprised too then realized i should have just actually check wowhead next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Which one? There are 2 of them, one very spartan looking green long sword and an executioners type one in red?
    I got the later and the axe so far.. the other 2h one is probably the only reason why I still bother with the invasions (well that and AP).
    I want Wrathblade T_T

I want Wrathblade T_T
    Yeah that's the one I'm still waiting for myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    i got a spiky 1 handed mace from one of the scenarios.
    As priest.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any kind of compiled list or guideline for what weapons can drop for which specs/classes? I need to work out which classes to farm with.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Is there any kind of compiled list or guideline for what weapons can drop for which specs/classes? I need to work out which classes to farm with.
    Yeah, here.

I think you can get any weapon on any char, even if you can't equip it T_T One of my friends got few shields on his DH. Might be a bug that was fixed, dunno...

Deleted
    I got the 2 hand mace with my Dk. http://www.wowhead.com/item=139159

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    Demon hunter just got a 1h axe off the scenario boss called legions end. Anyone else seen any different weapons yet?
    Friend of mine got the staff about two weeks ago and I got 2 hander too. This was all around first or second week.

i always get some 800 caster staff which is 3 times size of my hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, here.

I think you can get any weapon on any char, even if you can't equip it T_T One of my friends got few shields on his DH. Might be a bug that was fixed, dunno...
    Yeah. I've seen the list of weapons but I was curious if indeed any spec can loot any weapon or if it's limited to what you can equip or what has your primary stat on it, or what.

A shaman in our guild was playing Enhancement (with Enhancement loot spec on) and looted the staff, for example. So I assume it is/was spec agnostic. Personally I've so far only looted things that matched my loot spec though (1H axe on my DH, shield on my prot warrior).
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Damn, I don't have any casters at 110, I don't suppose possible to get any of the stalves on a Warrior?

EDIT: To the guy above me: As fury I got one of the shields, so spec doesn't matter.

I keep getting a staff. Got it like 5 or 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Got 2 times on mage, still wonder why timewalking dungeons drop weapons for players above lv100
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Got 2 times on mage, still wonder why timewalking dungeons drop weapons for players above lv100
    The weapons from TW drops because those below 100 should to be able to use them.

Yeah, here.

No bows, xbows, or guns!!!??? That's it, Blizzard's deleting Hunters and don't care about us.
    Seriously though, what the hell.

On my first run, someone got a staff from the boss. Been trying for it since because it's fucking beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Oh fuck you. I've gotten the stupid fucking ring 5 or 6 times.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No bows, xbows, or guns!!!??? That's it, Blizzard's deleting Hunters and don't care about us.
    Seriously though, what the hell.
    TBF, I haven't seen hunters among Legion forces