Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Considering that the Exodar and Silvermoon have both been rebuilt according to lore, the game should reflect that, as they are capital cities.

I'd also like Gadgetzan to be the thriving, and dangerous, metropolis that it is in Hearthstone.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Yeah, I would like to see a fully restored Plaguelands. Either under the rule of the Crusade/Silver Hand rule or as a restored, smaller Lordaeron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    I'd love it if Blizz would revamp the TBC starter zones - show the renewed, rebuilt Silvermoon and a flying, pimped out Exodar hovering above a crater that would work as the starting experience as an Exodar draenei or whatever, before being shooped to talk with Velen or whoever the hell is in that place at that time.
    That would work so the Exodar could be used later as the spaceship thingy to go fight the Void Lords, and to have a magnificent city that doesn't have dirt and rocks pass as a road in the Horde.
    I would like to see villages on Azuremyst like you see on AU Draenor. Showing the progression from the crash to seemingly permanent settlements.

All of WoD........... oh those aren't ruins and that was how it was supposed to be designed, shit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    All of WoD........... oh those aren't ruins and that was how it was supposed to be designed, shit.
    I thought some of WoD's zones had some stark and surreal beauty to them: Shadowmoon Valley, Nagrand, and Spires of Arak were all very interesting to me. I wasn't so enamored of Frostfire Ridge, Gorgrond, Tanaan, or Talador though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I was thinking more of a Caverns of Time style of exploration of WoW's past - being able to see the Troll Empire at its height, or even going back to see what the Black Empire of the Old Gods would've looked like.
    Oh, yeah, CoT style exploration would be nice. An event that popped into my mind as plausible for Infinite Dragonflight to be interested in was Amani fight against Kith'ix, but then I remembered it was before the founding of Zul'Aman. Though Troll-Aqir war could still be ground for that in Zandalar, at the earlier stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, for the sake of the story that'll never happen for sure but some twist messing things up could always occurr. Who knows what Zul is currently up to.
    He's in lore void-induced coma.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    This reminds me of an old write-up I did (before Legion) for a theoretical expansion that happened in all of Lordaeron (as a phase over the current one, not an update) in which the story would make the Alliance retake Stromgarde and Gilneas, securing Aerie Peak and bring Dalaran to the Hinterlands (flying over Seradane), while the Horde would have restored Capital City (with the Forsaken still living underneath it in Undercity), taken Jintha'alor, rebuilt Alterac as a Forsaken city and fortified Andorhal.

Among the many changes, Caer Darrow would become an Alliance fortress to watch the Forsaken.

It was a fun "what if".
    Eh, while Caer Darrow is one of the few strongholds the Alliance can feasibly take over even after the fall of Andorhal, given the mountain passageway between Aerie Peak and Quel'Danil to southeastern WPL, if the scenario is that Aerie Peak needs to be secured first, I'd say that puts the feasibility in question. Stromgarde looks impossible to secure to me unless you park Dalaran in the middle of Thoradin's Wall and even that's assuming Blood Elves don't find a way to disrupt its magic first. Gilneas can be done given large parts of the shoreline being accessible to land troops, but the gate in Gilnean Wall is a chokepoint of doom even if the Forsaken didn't bother repairing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It's more of a game restriction than a lore reason. I'm sure to the humans of Azeroth, the Scourge and Forsaken are just 2 undead factions, both equally threatening. To us the Forsaken get a PoV, but to some human npcs, we're all shambling undead and we all kill humans in the Lordaeron area. The Forsaken even use the plague on populaces and to be honest, they are more actively harming the humans than the Scourge did throughout WoW's timeline.
    In WoW's timeline? Maybe. In Warcraft timeline? Nope. And it's not like Third War was so long ago it no longer is in recent memory of the humans.

Not saying i think these factions should destroy the Horde, but rather Horde counterparts should have sprouted up to balance it better. Like say Ebonhold is more Horde backing and Argent is more Alliance backing.
    I wouldn't mind that to be honest. As long as it's only leaning. Could even make it more specific in terms of subfactions, like it'd be the Brotherhood of Light that had the Alliance leanings, and give them a stronger position in the story of Argent Crusade for more in-faction and inter-faction political dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    So you really can't think about positions other than your own and are unable to immerse in other Points of Views?
    You're talking about a faction led by a guy who was expelled from the Silver Knight for not judging Orc book by its cover. So yeah, chances are, Argent Crusade (and even Argent Dawn before it given how it was led by Paladins thinking similarly to Tirion) would be able to see the difference. Especially since Sylvanas sent envoys after she created her kingdom.

Okay, probably not tooo bad as long as you don't play on RP Servers. Like, seriously. So, you personally think that doing nothing while Undead beings that use their free will to hunt down human beings out of their homes or turn them undead themselves
    Mostly the above. But also including the Argents having the mental capacity to discern between undead killing the living because they are the living and undead killing the living because of a war between the larger factions the undead and humans are a part of, started by the faction of humans. Though who knows, apparently some people lack it.

That she attacks other nations without the slightest provokations and has proven herself a person that simply can't coexist with humans and even attacks the Argent Crusade?
    When was that?

Outside of Soutshore, name me one front where there is a possibility that Humans started any aggressions against the Forsaken?
    Ambermill. Hillsbrad. Howling Fjord. Gilneas. Silverpine Forest. Western Plaguelands. And since you did not specify the allegiance of these humans, this may include the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught as well. So: Tirisfal Glades (multiple locations, multiple times), Western Plaguelands (multiple times), Eastern Plaguelands, Dragonblight.

I for myself remember Sylvanas attacking Garithos, a representative of the Alliance and Lordaeron, without provocations. And now you will come off with "But he was mean to Kael'thas!!!!!!!!", yes, but this are completely different situations, you understand that?
    I don't know what is it with you and other people like you that you constantly bring up Garithos as an argument for Alliance's stance towards the Forsaken. No one fucking survived. The Alliance/humans can't use an event they don't know about as part of their reasoning about the Forsaken.

And if we assume that Soutshore is a Part of the Kingdom of Lordaeron, we can even say that the Forsaken started the Aggressions.
    Wat?

The same with the Scarlet Crusade, as Garithos was the highest representative of Lordaeron at that time.
    And the link between Garithos and Scarlet Crusade is what?

How? How was she forces? She is a souvereign Leader. There are plenty of options she would have had, instead of attacking a nation that never commited any act of aggression towards her? And you know, after Garrosh left, she also would have had the options to stop the aggressions.
    She's not a sovereign leader. Did you miss the part of the story when Forsaken joined the Horde?

And again, we hear from Nathanos than he himself killed many Paladins and we don't know who started the aggressions. So...hmm?
    And since we don't know who started that, or even who the Paladins were, what the hell are you hmming about?

And even if Stephon started the aggressions, he is still a member of the Argent Crusade, it would have been on Tirion to judge him.
    He killed Forsaken citizens, on Forsaken soil and was arrested by the Forsaken, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    here's a bonus tip:

using the word intellectual multiple times describing your own posts does not make your posts intellectual.
    Sayeth waaaaat?!?!?!11!? ;OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Pretty sure the Dwarves are still in Alterac Valley no?

Unless the forsaken wiped out the entire stormpike but I doubt that.
    Well, they rolled out basically their entire force and then got literally nuked. Plus, before Cata they finally agreed to fuck off from Frostwolf territory, so some may had already left by the time the war began.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    They are, but so far in lore, no one has even tried to move into Alterac itself and oust the ogres.
    Well, you kinda killed them (as Horde at least) during vanilla questline, but they just spontaneously resurrected during the Cata update or something.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-04-26 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Shadowfang Keep get taken by Gilneas and spruced up with their Victorian-esque architecture.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I would love to see both parts of Plaguelands recovering.

I would love to see the supposed area north of Hearthglen. Have the Forsaken and Blood Elves take over the area would be cool.

Nicely looking map. What is the source of it?

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I would love to see both parts of Plaguelands recovering.

Nicely looking map. What is the source of it?

Was a fan made map. It was on here in a forum. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ratholme+ruins Also did a revamp of Stratholme as well
    Last edited by styvan01; 2017-04-27 at 01:31 AM.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He's in lore void-induced coma.
    Well, at least he's in very good (and wide) company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Zin-Azshari, Vashj'ir, Lordaeron, Deadwind Pass and even though we are yet to see it....Argus.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

In WoW's timeline? Maybe. In Warcraft timeline? Nope. And it's not like Third War was so long ago it no longer is in recent memory of the humans.
    Yes that's what I meant in WoW's timeline. But even in all of Warcraft's timeline, those undead that were killing those living humans... many of them are now part of the Forsaken.

It's like say during WW2, that Western German forces broke off from the rest of Germany, formed a new faction and continued to fight and kill alliance soldiers. Those were still the same forces before the break that are still fighting.

Or say the American Revolution. The colonies broke away from England and pushed them out of America... but then did more harm to native americans than the british ever did.

So im saying, from an npc's point of view, people who make up the bulk of the alliance populace. Undead killed people in Lordaeron, a large chunk of them got free and continued to kill the living in Lordaeron and they have free will and are able to use powers and tactics the Scourge forces weren't able to. To me, they're an even greater threat... which feels right to me, cause I like my undead Spriest to feel like she's a scourge upon the alliance anyways

I'd love to see a revamp for Alterac. That former zone is criminally underused, and I'd be happy to see Alterac be reformed as an independent nation trying to maintain peace with both the Horde and Alliance forces.

Deleted
    Silvermoon city, Lordaeron, Stromgarde and Theramore.

The Forsaken can go ahead and move to Icecrown Citadel or something where they belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stromgarde: Remember when Danath Trollbane said he would return and claim the fallen city? Seems Danath has, get your butt out of honor Hold Danath!!!!!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Exodar and Silvermoon
    seriously
    fix those things ingame allready (by that i mean the goddamn starting zones, they're so outdated by this point its actually gamebreakingly weird to go from azuremyst to darkshore)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What are some ruins, either ancient or recent (.i.e. Auberdine, Theramore) you would like to see rebuilt and resettled?

I think it would be pretty cool to see a rebuilt Eldarath, possibly as a more official capital for the Highborne and night elf mages. A thousand year hatred of arcane magic can't exactly be undone in a few years, especially for such a long lived race.

I think a Darkspear-controlled Zul'Gurub would be cool, maybe have the Darkspear pacify the other tribes and slowly integrate them into the city.
    Stromgarde
    Gilneas
    Zul'Gurub introduced as a City
    maybe Black Temple rebuilt (no I dont mean AU Karabor, I mean real Black Temple cleansed and rebuilt somehow)
    Shattrath Rebuilt
    Lordaeron
    and off course Stratholme

Dire Maul rebuilt into the new elf capital. main bulk for the Night Elves and the two other wings made into a Highborne and Nightborne area.
    Big trees are to easily corrupted and its time to see some cultural change. Time to get out of the branches and reclaim some territory.

Sorry Blood Elves you cant come, you have a city and your ears point up - Direct night elf quote