Gnawed Thumb Ring Question

So, I have:
    23.03% Crit
    13.07% Haste
    39.82% Mastery
    9.71% Vers
    at 911 equipped iLvl, and was wondering if dropping my 900 Band of Crystalline Bone (1844 Vers / 1090 Mastery) which would drop me to about 5.82% Vers for an 890 Gnawed Thumb Ring (5% Increase Healing every 3 minutes / 1577 Crit / 1183 Mastery) bringing me to 27% Crit would be worth it

Drugtastic - Sargeras is my armory, (Just made account can't post link yet)

Edit: I'm holy

Thanks for any advice

Deleted
    I would do it. You're already pretty loaded on versatility (remember though, versatility isn't bad) and the 5% buff can be combined either with Divine hymn or as a separate small CD.

5 ilvls for the 5% buff is worth it to me, and to get rid of some of the versatility.

Deleted
    Definitely do it, since Versatility above 5-6% scales horribnly bad compared to other stat boosts ( crit almost never loses value alongside mastery and haste allows more PoM casts in a raid)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetolos View Post
    Definitely do it, since Versatility above 5-6% scales horribnly bad compared to other stat boosts ( crit almost never loses value alongside mastery and haste allows more PoM casts in a raid)
    this is incorrect. versatility scales linearly. it's just that getting too much of it at a time means you're eating your budget for other stats. you can safely go 5-10% with current gear levels.