Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Got every class in 100+ and all i do is quest. I get so bored just mashing through dungeons. I always try out different zones/different paths and it's very enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roghatku View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've been playing Wow since classic and I was curious what the preferred leveling methods people have and why.

Note - Typically I will level a character to 15 and queue up for dungeons. During the downtime I sometimes will quest, but more than likely I just hang out in a major city waiting.

Thanks,
    Roghatku
    Questing and Dungeons, or mostly, the elite questing/group + dungeons.

And I tend to run with a hybrid, or two specc class, so I can avoid long queues - heal or tank, ftw!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Since there's soo much time between expansions I don't find quick leveling desirable. So I just do quests in a zone until I'm able to start another. This leaves said zone mostly unfinished but having it done multiple times in the past, doesn't bother me at all. If applicable I use full heirloom + rested combo. I haven't seen non-rested XP bar in years.