Dear Message to Mmo-Champion Admins

Deleted
    exactly my thoughts on it all lol

10+ Year Old Account
    See ya in a few days

So you rather pay for the website service then? It's not free to run, you know. Ads helps them keep it going, giving us a source of good information and a great forum to have discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    in before this thread closes, which it will.
    couldnt agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So you rather pay for the website service then? It's not free to run, you know. Ads helps them keep it going, giving us a source of good information and a great forum to have discussions.
    so they want me to accept their adverts to keep the site going, but give me regular infactions for my posts.
    hmmm.

Deleted
    Triggered by a notification. What a whiny baby you are.

I MUST POST A THREAT ABOUT THIS, IMMEDIATELY!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    in before this thread closes, which it will.
    couldnt agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

so they want me to accept their adverts to keep the site going, but give me regular infactions for my posts.
    hmmm.
    Might take a look at your self, and what you write then. There is usually a good reason for why you get infractions for your posts. Either you piss enough people off to report you, or you're trolling.
    So yeah, adverts is the way this site is kept running. Without it, it would die unless they get donations or have enough money to run it as a side/fun project. That's how web sites works - they cost money.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I would be happy to whitelist mmochamp if it didn't try to load 118 ads and scripts when I viewed the front page. I'm not opposed to websites I use making a bit of money from advertising, but this is just ridiculous. Reddit somehow gets by with two.

10+ Year Old Account
    you really dont know how websites work do you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Very creative...10/10

I would turn it off, sure. But I will not, because I won't allow my browser to be slowed down by dozens of instrusive & iritating adds, which can also infect my PC with adware and so on.

Deleted
    YES!!!!.

I myself probably generate £0.50/£1 in ad revenue a month, max.

I would happy pay DOUBLE that in a subscription to have all adverts, tracking information and any sort of non-relevant content removed.

I think it is fucking ridiculous the only way to "support" this site is to have ads shoved in our face and data presumably collected, aggregated and sold.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2017-04-30 at 02:01 PM.

You can block that with add blocker(: i did :P
    Nooo noooo! Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have suggestions or feedback, I would suggest you do so in a more constructive manner next time. There's also an already existing thread on this issue where you could have posted about your issue right over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ication-please

CLOSED.