Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Does posting 2-3 Trump threads a day really ease the pain of having lost to the worst presidential candidate in history? He won and he is here to stay.

Deleted
    Do you have an unhealthy obsession with the guy?

Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like conspiracy theories. He's actually alot more normal than previous presidents save w. bush

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Yes.
    /thread
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Does Trump Have Brain Damage?
    No, but I can tell you who does OP.

Not even a single word of commentary about the youtube videos? Why even make a thread if you just copy and paste a youtube link and bail?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Not even a single word of commentary about the youtube videos? Why even make a thread if you just copy and paste a youtube link and bail?
    The daily Trump angst thread count.

Atleast personally I don't click random youtube links. If there's no description of the content, then I assume it's waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Atleast personally I don't click random youtube links. If there's no description of the content, then I assume it's waste of time.
    I actually watched the first video and holy crap it was actually pretty funny and sad. I genuinely worry if Trump is okay. Sounds like when my parents called me freshman year asking how I was doing. "Yeh.. everything is fine. It's great."

Deleted
    It's videos like this that got him elected in the first place. I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, but trying to discredit him with every breath he takes is the dumbest thing you can do. If you're gonna act like Trump mistaking "Ryan" for "Ron" is hilarious and means he has brain damage, then you're basically telling the world that you have nothing solid. 0/10

Nah, he is old and mentally unstable with a pinch of sociopath in his blood.

I actually watched the first video and holy crap it was actually pretty funny and sad. I genuinely worry if Trump is okay. Sounds like when my parents called me freshman year asking how I was doing. "Yeh.. everything is fine. It's great."
    Well, he's old. Might not have the best memory, or just doesn't care about getting stuff right. Not sure I would at 70, but then again I wouldn't be running for important office either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I'm wondering if Trumpspergers have exactly that issue, op.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Exactly.

Yes.
    I have no idea why someone is taking time just to write stupid, useless things like OP.

Deleted

Yes.
    Ah, the irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, youtube links. My favorite.

There is a comment on the videos. It's in the title.

Having an insane idiot at the helm of the destructive power of the USA ... that's rational people that have an obsession.

As to the OP's question, whilst the cause of Trump's severe mental disorders can't be determined - it is a known fact that he does have severe mental disorders including "malignant narcissism".

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'm still angry how he made a joke about women
    hit & run posting lol