Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Mark of the Sentinax

So this weeks quest exists...
    Basically do the sentinax farm and gather 100 of the quest item while you do it. Then you hand it in and nothing.

The weeks go by and this patch still has very little to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Basically do the sentinax farm and gather 100 of the quest item while you do it. Then you hand it in and nothing.

Everyone bashed me four weeks ago when I knew this was to come. I guess people enjoy this story development.

They answered to our wish of having content all the time. Now what kind of content, that's another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post

kill 2 Bosses 59 marks each and afk again in Dalaran

Killing Illisthyndria got me 40 marks each time, and I could loot her on multiple kills.

Deleted
    This patch continues to be the worst one WoW ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Disappointing that is isn't as big as they said it would be, but just because they weren't truthful with that, doesn't make what did come, bad. It is still quite a good patch. Mid tier. Definitely not one of the worst wow has ever had, you need to fix your short term memory loss.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Disappointing that is isn't as big as they said it would be, but just because they weren't truthful with that, doesn't make what did come, bad. It is still quite a good patch. Mid tier. Definitely not one of the worst wow has ever had, you need to fix your short term memory loss.
    well they are truthful it is a huge patch because remember patch 7.2.5 is still part of 7.2 it just comes later
    also ToS is part of 7.2
    and if all of these quests came out in 1 week, much less people would be complaining
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As I said before, I really don't understand that. If they didn't have resources to make another Insurrection in mid tier, why they created another chapter for every single class campaign? They should just let us experience whole story on one char, it would even fit 7.2 theme - all classes work together as Legionfall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

well they are truthful it is a huge patch because remember patch 7.2.5 is still part of 7.2 it just comes later
    also ToS is part of 7.2
    and if all of these quests came out in 1 week, much less people would be complaining
    No, 7.2 and 7.2.5 are two different patches. Maybe you should read on Blizzard definition of Legion patching. And 6.1 had more content than 7.2 on release. And well, alone the fact that you've to compare 7.2 to basically the two other terrible patches is cringeworthy for Blizzard, because they aimed it to be one of the best patches. Thats how out of touch the devs are with this game.

Cant wait for the excuses of Ion Hazzikostas in his next Q&A. How they learned their lessons, etc just to continue fucking up.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2017-04-25 at 08:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    F*cking hell, people have issues... While I can hardly find time to do everything there is to do in WoW daily.

"OMG, GIVE US NEW QUESTS ALL THE TIME!!!"

I actually like it the way it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait for the excuses of Ion Hazzikostas in his next Q&A. How they learned their lessons, etc just to continue fucking up.
    There is only one lesson to be learnt - people will never be happy no matter what they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    F*cking hell, people have issues... While I can hardly find time to do everything there is to do in WoW daily.

Ya I don't understand. The Broken Shore is providing some awesome content so far! You don't need NEW quests every 20-30 seconds, the patch came out with a new area and loads to do in the area. For alts this place is a absolutely amazing, there's constantly stuff to do and farm to progress your character. People are just being entitled as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Ya I don't understand. The Broken Shore is providing some awesome content so far! You don't need NEW quests every 20-30 seconds, the patch came out with a new area and loads to do in the area. For alts this place is a absolutely amazing, there's constantly stuff to do and farm to progress your character. People are just being entitled as usual.
    Sign me up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    and loads to do in the area.
    This is the part i don't get.

I can log in and have every WQ and rare killed on the island in 10 minutes. And unless i want to torture myself with Sentinax stuff there is nothing else.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, 7.2 and 7.2.5 are two different patches. Maybe you should read on Blizzard definition of Legion patching. And 6.1 had more content than 7.2 on release. And well, alone the fact that you've to compare 7.2 to basically the two other terrible patches is cringeworthy for Blizzard, because they aimed it to be one of the best patches. Thats how out of touch the devs are with this game.

ok what did 6.1 come with on launch
    so ruby sanctum was its own patch by logic
    and by tyhat logic they literally added a patch in wotlk that was a 1 boss raid

so 6.1
    and 3.3.5
    also 5.4.7 that was just level 90 boost and timeless isle item boost
    4.3.4 new customur support window apperance
    and those are the examples near X.X.5 there is tons of X.X.Y Patches that are like "fixed 1 thing"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Far from it. You clearly don't remember the S.E.L.F.I.E patch in WoD.

There is only one lesson to be learnt - people will never be happy no matter what they do.
    The dude has an avatar of Ion and solely exists on these forums to shitstir - I actually just feel sorry for people who can't let things go and quit this game

The weekly quests thus far have been really underwhelming but I agree that this patch isn't terrible, and 7.2.5 is coming with a ton of new things.

I've come to realise that WoW is really the kind of game that works best for casuals or mythic raiders, and anything in between is just limbo - heroic raid PvE is easy and repetitive, and casual content can feel unfulfilling. That's what happened to me when I played solo in WoD (pugging HC HFC etc). But then I spent a very relaxing month leveling alts without heirlooms and actually reading the quest text, and shortly after joined a mythic prog guild -- both were actions which totally revived the game for me. Point being, if you're on either end of the spectrum 7.2 content is just a bonus, but if you're in the middle it's literally all you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arguments about 6.1 aside, the fact that this is supposed to be a weekly story involving "campaign progression" is a sick joke. The last 2 weeks have just been an arbitrary quest hand-in with absolutely no lore behind them with their only real purpose being gating us another 2 weeks behind on our class mounts.

They could literally be removed from the game and it would have absolutely no effect on the story of the game. They add absolutely nothing, no interesting dialogue, just some random paragraphs from Illidan about the Sentinax and a horrible attempt at a joke the week before.

I'm fine with time gating if each week we get some meaningful lore like in the Suramar campaign but this is extremely poor.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

And 6.1 had more content than 7.2 on release.
    What. Lol..

What do you think was brought out on release with 7.2? Cause I feel like you're missing some things.

Deleted
    While these "do one thing then done" Quest "chains" are in fact a bit disappointing, I actually concur with @Lilija that I barely have enough time to do everything I want in WoW as it is. Let's face it, the only way they could have beefed this up would have been through their normal "send-you-around-the-world" quest chain to talk to 150 different NPCs in the old world, just to come back and hand in the stuff, and I would have hated that much more.

Also, it might be possible that other quests are unlocked by it. Anyone checked if the class mount quest is available after handing it in?