Deleted

Legendary DropChance with second Lootspecc

hey everyone, I'm just interessted in how long it you guys took to loot the next 2 or 3 Legendaries since you changed your lootspecc and how much you did for it (like every raid and stuff)

thanks, have a nice day

Deleted
    I got my first for WW pretty quickly, within 2 weeks. but my second WW is taking quite some time, coming up to 4 weeks now. The amount of content I do hasnt changed and is arguable greater than it was for my first leggo as i'm killing far more raid bosses now as a result of progression.

Dont forget generic legendaries count also, so if you get generic ones, it counts therefor you wont get "spec" ones as easily.

At least what i have read and believe.

Deleted
    So I got sephuz within 1 week since I changed to frost (did any boss in any difficulty this week (without mythic NH and ToV))
    I re do this the next following weeks and hope for a good forst legy within the next 2 weeks.

My DK had three frost only legendaries, yet it took almost three weeks after 7.2 hit (after constantly doing content with blood loot spec) before the first blood legendary dropped.
    Same for my monk, who had 2 WW and 2 MW legendaries, but he does not have a BrM legendary although I did almost all content in BrM loot spec since 7.2. Funnily yesterday he got a third MW legendary (out of a broken shore chest!) because I did a m+ before where I wanted a life relic and did not expect the chests to drop legs.
    My friend who has three tank legendaries is also trying to get a healing leg since 7.2 released on his druid.
    All of my other chars already have two or more generic ones.

I am fairly certain the bonus BLP for your first two legendaries on a spec you don't have legendaries for is correctly not working correctly (considering all new alts in the last months in my guild got one or more legendaries within a few days), or it was never intended to work that way although their blue post indicated that it would (from their Q&A: "If you have, let's say, 2 Legendary items for Enhancement and 0 for Restoration, the game will handle bad luck as if you didn't have any Legendary items yet when you switch to Restoration. ")

And there are post 7.2 screenshots of GMs saying legendary drops are class and not spec based (which very likely is just some copy&paste from before 7.2, but who knows).

Deleted
    Maybe I got a bit lucky because I was offline for two whole months!

I think there are ppl that think the system of a "new" BLP is working and there a quite a few ppl that doesnt think the "new BLP" is working.
    For me right now I just continue to hope that I will recieve a second frost legy as fast as possible :P

Deleted
    I't dont took long guyz, i looted prydaz haha