Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    So by being white and taking pride your culture and wanting to preserve it, you're either a "European alt-right", a White Supremacist, or a Nazi. Gotcha.
    If it was really just about honoring your culture, then nobody would have a problem with it. However, it seems like all the people who are always exalting the accomplishments of the white race have little understanding or appreciation of the science, art, or literature produced by white people, and instead focus almost exclusively on kitschy ideals of the heroic warrior philosopher or other unrealistic bullshit. Yeah, white people have accomplished plenty, but it doesn't seem like the white pride types actually care to celebrate those achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are defending your statements in company of radical Islam and North Korea, the problem with Nazis and white supremacist is not just being proud of their race and if you don't know that then you need help.
    What are you even talking about??? Have you even read anything that's been said in any of the posts you're quoting? Clearly not. I'll slow it down and spell it out for you since you clearly "need help". You'll find I haven't actually "stated" anything. What I've done is attempt to grasp the notion that far-right supporters should fall into the same category as White Supremacists and Nazis, whilst simultaneously, and sarcastically dismissing it, as if being a white, far right supporter makes you a monster for being proud of your culture and wishing to preserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    If it was really just about honoring your culture, then nobody would have a problem with it. However, it seems like all the people who are always exalting the accomplishments of the white race have little understanding or appreciation of the science, art, or literature produced by white people, and instead focus almost exclusively on kitschy ideals of the heroic warrior philosopher or other unrealistic bullshit. Yeah, white people have accomplished plenty, but it doesn't seem like the white pride types actually care to celebrate those achievements.
    Now I'm reading that if you're white and not educated in all of your ancestors historical achievements (of which there are literally thousands), you've no right to be proud of your culture because your understanding of it is "unrealistic bullshit". Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    It isn't.

With that said, I like me some asian women though.
    So you want to F them but then dump then...so this is the culture people want to protect?

How about the reverse, a big strong Turkish (judging by the Wiki demographic page) guy and goes and takes those pure Danish women and then dumps then after they are done with her....

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So you want to F them but then dump then...so this is the culture people want to protect?

How about the reverse, a big strong Turkish (judging by the Wiki demographic page) guy and goes and takes those pure Danish women and then dumps then after they are done with her....
    Who gives a fuck? Provided there is consent, what does casual, interracial sex have anything to do with wanting to preserve one's culture?

I didn't say I want to fuck them and dump them. I'm in a relationship with an asian woman.

I don't give a shit if some turk does that. Womans fault for being with an asshole.

I didn't say I want to fuck them and dump them. I'm in a relationship with an asian woman.

I don't give a shit if some turk does that. Womans fault for being with an asshole.
    The words you used ''I like Asians but I don't want to mix cultures''.

So what does that even meant then, the moment you are in a committed relationship you are mixing cultures. So either you're just picking targets or you don't know what mixing cultures actually means.

The words you used ''I like Asians but I don't want to mix cultures''.

So what does that even meant then, the moment you are in a committed relationship you are mixing cultures. So either you're just picking targets or you don't know what mixing cultures actually means.
    You never heard of assimilated immigrants or realize that asians are no threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You have very few guarantees at all, about anything. New and different ideas is what brings you forward though. As I said, you'll be left behind of you don't change and adapt.
    Actually we more or less know that the status quo is working - you can't say this about a radical, fundamental change in culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The push against multiculturalism is also moralizing at its very core. It's an attempt to get others to live how you want them to live. If you don't like something someone else does, that's not their fault. If they are not harming others, then your own biases are the problem, not their choice of action. It's like what Stephen Fry said about being offended. Being offended does not give someone any authority or moral high ground over others, it's nothing more than a whine. That's no different than being concerned how others live their lives. The entire problem lies between the ears of the person who is upset. So, if you want to get upset if someone does not wish to assimilate, fine, that is your choice. However, nobody else will care, and being upset will not bother anyone else, only you.
    Just letting people do their own thing is why there are cultural enclaves which are creating a rift in society. Just look at the difference between right and left cultures in the US - they barely speak to each other and they're quite hostile. Do you think the recent political turmoil has nothing to do with cultural clashing between conservative and liberal societies in America? Yet they were doing no harm up until this point. Your view on this is just too laissez-faire to be taken seriously.

You have very few guarantees at all, about anything. New and different ideas is what brings you forward though. As I said, you'll be left behind of you don't change and adapt.
    In some regards, the opposite is true, where cultures that are open to change and new ideas put forward from multiculturalism are losing their identity and culture at a much faster rate than those groups who won't accept new ideas and are successful at brainwashing generation after generation by referencing dated religious text.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Actually we more or less know that the status quo is working - you can't say this about a radical, fundamental change in culture.
    No ones asking for radical, fundamental change.
    Or well, I'm not.

- - - Updated - - -

In some regards, the opposite is true, where cultures that are open to change and new ideas put forward from multiculturalism are losing their identity and culture at a much faster rate than those groups who won't accept new ideas and are successful at brainwashing generation after generation by referencing dated religious text.
    Where is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Just letting people do their own thing is why there are cultural enclaves which are creating a rift in society. Just look at the difference between right and left cultures in the US - they barely speak to each other and they're quite hostile. Do you think the recent political turmoil has nothing to do with cultural clashing between conservative and liberal societies in America? Yet they were doing no harm up until this point. Your view on this is just too laissez-faire to be taken seriously.
    Then you are of course for the use of force to compel people to conform to a culture you approve of. The real rift is caused by people wanting to change other people, and use force to do it. My neighbors and I are completely different in almost every way, yet their is no rift. I don't have any desire to force them to live like me, and vice versa. They are nice people, and do not cause any harm, so wanting to change them seems unnecessary. I hope they feel the same.

As far as harm goes, people have been harmed based on culture and politics since the beginning of recorded history. The violence and harm come when people are trying to force their beliefs onto others, or to stop others from displaying or having their beliefs. Stop using the government to try and compel others to align with your culture.

Sorry, I don't speak 'derp'. No idea what you're talking about or what Muslims may or may not have done or are doing to dutch culture has anything to do with you linking far right European voters with Nazis and White Supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, what are you telling me for? Implying I've stated otherwise in my comment.
    Sorry about that then, misinterpreted your OP.

You never heard of assimilated immigrants or realize that asians are no threat?
    And you think that Asians assimilated? I have my doubts that you even know what assimilation even means because that doesn't excist, hell the US for example is a country of integration and not assimilation

Also what does the 2e one even bloody mean? Seriously because the whole ''they are the good ones'' argument often used are the biggest bunch of bullcrap that the right has been using and that they have no right in using anymore since the deportations started after the Brexit referendum and since Trump's rounding up the goods ones

So many people in this thread say it's a bad thing.

How do you think your own culture came into existence ??

Do everyone a favor and take some time to educate yourselves.

Where is this happening?
    Assuming you're ignorant or just blind to everything and anything that has led to the very existence of "alt-right" groups today; Fucking everywhere? Mainland UK is a blatantly obvious and recent example. Specifics you ask? Savile Town in Yorkshire came up from a quick google search. Only 48 white residents of a population of 4,033 for a UK town according to a 2011 consensus.

More examples you ask? Think any native american, or African american in the USA that had to give up their culture when white people came and basically said adapt to our culture or die? It doesn't even have to be about colour and it doesn't even have to be a negative thing - every person that has came from a religious background that has dismissed it as rubbish, or is accepting of LGBT rights has ultimately turned their back on part of the culture that their ancestors might have had.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-04-26 at 11:21 AM.

Assuming you're ignorant or just blind to everything and anything that has led to the very existence of "alt-right" groups today; Fucking everywhere? Mainland UK is a blatantly obvious and recent example. Specifics you ask? Savile Town in Yorkshire came up from a quick google search. Only 48 white residents of a population of 4,033 for a UK town according to a 2011 consensus.

More examples you ask? Think any native american, or African american in the USA that had to give up their culture when white people came and basically said adapt to our culture or die? It doesn't even have to be about colour and it doesn't even have to be a negative thing - every person that has came from a religious background that has dismissed it as rubbish, or is accepting of LGBT rights has ultimately turned their back on part of the culture that their ancestors might have had.
    Not sure what skin color has to do with this but for you other examples - So you're saying that new culturs came and mixed with them and they evolved?
    Yes, thats what I'm saying as well.

The alt-right movement is a good example of a group that refuses to go forward and will, no doubt be left behind. If nothing else, they have the anti-vaxxers and the flat earth people on their side so they will no doubt die out on their own even if it takes a few.

The alt-right movement is a good example of a group that refuses to go forward and will, no doubt be left behind. If nothing else, they have the anti-vaxxers and the flat earth people on their side so they will no doubt die out on their own even if it takes a few.
    You clearly don't know many of these people at all or you get your entire impression of them from Twitter and Reddit.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Not sure what skin color has to do with this but for you other examples - So you're saying that new culturs came and mixed with them and they evolved?
    Yes, thats what I'm saying as well.

If by left behind you mean growing in size and power...

Then yes they will most certainly be left behind.

Sorry, I don't speak 'derp'. No idea what you're talking about or what Muslims may or may not have done or are doing to dutch culture has anything to do with you linking far right European voters with Nazis and White Supremacists.
    Can you explain to us exactly what speaking "derp" means?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If by left behind you mean growing in size and power...

Then yes they will most certainly be left behind.
    stop contradicting yourself, it's kind of a weak and sad thing when you call yourself getting stronger while at the same time whine about getting weaker.