Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Not sure if it's ADP or NoScript affecting things, but I've noticed for a while now that "carriage return" (the "Enter" key) no longer equates to a break in a paragraph. I've been using the html *P* for a week now at least to clean up my posts.
    A Chrome bug that is affecting a small amount of users.

"Chrome?"
    I don't use Chrome. I use Firefox.

Not too much an issue, but it was just something I felt needed to be mentioned.

I adblock because the amount of crap loading takes the main page forever to load and/or is incredibly unresponsive for awhile...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-05-09 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted

The reason i adblock mmo-c is shown above.
    Everytime i take off my adblocker i get a page like the screenshot (that was taken 5mins ago), there so much wrong with it so the adblocker just goes back on.

firstly that video at the top auto-played with sound
    Clicking anywhere on the black page will take me to an external site
    slow to load

so bad...

Exactly why i adblock all this sites. Administrators go more and more cocky in throwing huge-ass adds and popovers right in your face. That's why i never disable ABP again and just don't visit sites anymore that block ABP-Users.

Even more cancerous then the Desktop-version of MMO-C is the mobile site. When i access it from my iPhone i get redirected 10-20 times and get a popover-page that sometimes even tries to block me from change the site in my browser. That's beyond my tolerance and that's why i never use it on my iPhone anymore.

War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

For me its the ads and how they don't permaban certain ppl who are constantly getting time off from their account here.