Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    So wait, Hungary needs to accept EU values but islamic economic migrants don't?
    Basically this. The EU makes no sense. Europe constantly wants to seem so cultured and elite, but they always come off as illogical to us banal and unrefined Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Actually, would it matter? He was successful at derailing a thread about Hungary and CEU. "But muslims" seems to work as well as "But her emails".
    I made the thread, If i wanted to discuss something else I would have made another. The migrant thing is just to highlight how fake "EU values" actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Are the Marriages counted as legal binding in the EU when they migrate over?
    Ask Cybran. I've asked him half a dozen times to come up with the legal code, but he's evading it. That's where the answer to that question is; in the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Ask Cybran. I've asked him half a dozen times to come up with the legal code, but he's evading it. That's where the answer to that question is; in the law.
    The Law the EU can simply not enforce on one group. What is written in the EU and what the EU does is a totally different matter, See how the EU is trying to tell Hungary to stop forcing a Private University to follow Hungarian laws.

Deleted
    So it's ok for the CEU to abuse Hungarian law when it suits it, but when Hungarian law wants to tackle it, it's suddenly the EU that must come first?
    EU law always comes first (doctrine of supremacy). Hungary also ratified the relevant treaty (Art 17 TFUE as per Treaty of Lisbon).

this sounds alot like California???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    EU law always comes first (doctrine of supremacy). Hungary also ratified the relevant treaty (Art 17 TFUE as per Treaty of Lisbon).
    And that is why I support Hungary. Fuck the EU telling countries how to run themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    The problem starts when they do follow the rules, like Schengen and DublinIII, but they are vilified for it by those who don't.

When you bash those who openly criticize and want to reform an absurd and idiotic system and pet those who act like a well trained dog but then do the same thing (see: after 2 years still only 10% of the relocation quota is done, meanwhile more people arrive MONTHLY than what we should resettle and still no one bash the other 27 nation why they don't fulfil their dutyt)
    You're not being based for criticizing, you're being bashed when you try to bend the rules or just follow the ones that benefit you while ignoring the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Is statutory rape and child marriage a crime in Europe? - Yes
    Are muslim migrants allowed to do both of those things? - Yes

There.
    In what country are you allowed to rape people?

Deleted
    And that is why I support Hungary. Fuck the EU telling countries how to run themselves.
    Hungary AGREED to that doctrine in 2009, as did all EU member states.

I can't believe this ignorance.

Is statutory rape and child marriage a crime in Europe? - Yes
    Are muslim migrants allowed to do both of those things? - Yes

There.
    Since you don't seem to see how stupid it is to claim that an entire group is allowed to "ignore" EU laws, and then linking fringe cases as "proof", let's try this another way you might understand.

In the following, I will do the same; I will make generalizing claim, then I will post fringe case as "proof" just like you've done. Ready?

"white males are terrorists"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

There. According to your logic, the statement is completely correct.

Or, you know, even better: Why don't you try what you're claiming to be true yourself? Convert to Islam and attempt to marry 14 year old in EU. According to you, it wouldn't be a problem. You'd find out what reality and laws are like pretty fast instead.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-04-27 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Cybran, for once, we are in agreement. The EU's "values" erode national sovereignty. If Brussels wants to push Hungary out of the EU and into the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Union, this is the way to do it.
    Don't turn it around. The Russians are doing the same in Hungary as the did in the US and are trying to do in France: supporting the far-right to destabilize the country. http://hungarianspectrum.org/2016/12...ps-in-hungary/

Hungary will have to make a choise very soon, the 1 between the EU or Russia. We gave them enough time to clearup their shit. Period.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    Since you don't seem to see how stupid it is to claim that an entire group is allowed to "ignore" EU laws, and then linking fringe cases as "proof", let's try this another way you might understand.

In the following, I will do the same; I will make generalizing claim, then I will post fringe case as "proof" just like you've done. Ready?

"white males are terrorists"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

There. According to your logic, the statement is completely correct.

Or, you know, even better: Why don't you try what you're claiming to be true yourself? Convert to Islam and attempt to marry 14 year old in EU. According to you, it wouldn't be a problem. You'd find out what reality and laws are like pretty fast instead.
    But you are entirely correct. White males are terrorists. If you said ALL white males are terrorists, that would be better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Don't turn it around. The Russians are doing the same in Hungary as the did in the US and are trying to do in France: supporting the far-right to destabilize the country. http://hungarianspectrum.org/2016/12...ps-in-hungary/

Hungary will have to make a choise very soon, the 1 between the EU or Russia. We gave them enough time to clearup their shit. Period.
    Just a question, How does backing Nationalist groups weaken a country? I mean people say Russia did it to Brexit, yet the Snap Election as proved that Brexit has Galvanized the Tory Support ( as much as I hate it really ) Into a strong national identity. The only "Destablizing" thing is the Labour party, who would have been ten times more useful in power for Russia.

Care to provide the exemptions in all the EU countries codes of law, that Islamic refugees have?

There's none that I know of, but since you seem to know of some illuminati alterations of the legal code, surely you can provide the proof?
    Values =/= Laws. Completely different words but since you didn't seem to notice, or mistook the three shared letters as a shared meaning, let me just bring that to your attention.

The EU allows 13-14 year old girls to get arranged marrages to older Muslim men for one. Statutory rape on a mass scale is arguably worse than shutting down a US agent's university in my oppinion.
    Same thing happens in the USA. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/o...blem.html?_r=0

@Linadra @Flarelaine
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Hungary AGREED to that doctrine in 2009, as did all EU member states.

I can't believe this ignorance.
    And now they Disagree with it, Sucks to be the EU but they can go fuck themselves for trying to be the Brussel's Empire.

But you are entirely correct. White males are terrorists. If you said ALL white males are terrorists, that would be better.
    Or it's just complete BS claim, just like claiming couple fringe cases mean an entire group of people are free of all laws.

The laws just happen to apply to everyone inside a country. Child marriages done outside EU doesn't mean EU allows children to marry, at all. The cases become a dilemma when such people enter EU, and then need to be looked at case by case basis. I'm all for not recognizing them, or arranged marriages or any kind, minor or not.

That doesn't mean I'm going to generalize all refugees being allowed to ignore laws, just like I'm not going to generalize all white men as terrorists because of Breivik, or all Muslims as terrorists because of radical jihadists. It's all crap.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-04-27 at 03:14 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.ft.com/content/425fc8de-...8-168383da43b7

The EU apparatchiks are going too far again. I really hope this serves as a wake up call to France and other EU sceptics.
    If Hungary does not share the values they should just leave. Apparantly Orban wants that.

Deleted
    Or it's just complete BS claim, just like claiming couple fringe cases mean an entire group of people are free of all laws.

The laws just happen to apply to everyone inside a country. Child marriages done outside EU doesn't mean EU allows children to marry, at all. The cases become a dilemma when such people enter EU, and then need to be looked at case by case basis. I'm all for not recognizing them, or arranged marriages or any kind, minor or not.

That doesn't mean I'm going to generalize all refugees being allowed to ignore laws, just like I'm not going to generalize all white men as terrorists because of Breivik, or all Muslims as terrorists because of radical jihadists. It's all crap.
    See, this is where your argument becomes stupid. It isn't a Dilemma for countries who would outright lamblast them. If anything, Child Marriage is illegal and those people should be locked up.

And last I checked, All Jihadists were Muslims, so yes, Jihadists are an exclusively Muslim problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Orban is mini Belarus
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Orban is mini Belarus
    And Sweden looks like a dodgey penis, we can all make stupid comparisons, but Orban has some very good points.

The EU should work for the countries of Europe, not the other way around.