Deleted

Starting with WOW agaiin after break...

Hey,
    so as the title says, i started again with WoW after a break. I stopped because me and the raid leader had an argument, i should improve my tanking skills or he need to find a new one, so i stopped i was also realy realy tired of tanking so i think I have to say thank you old raid leader

Now I will start again with raiding, maybe one or two times a week, but not as a tank, ok i miss the queue times realy. So i thought i will start as a range dps, all my friends says they could need a mage or something like that in their rooster. But I am not sure, currently i get my hunter too 110. I tried mage a bit but tied like 20 times in Azuna in 3 quest so maybe nothing for me.

Someone good tips for a new dps player, (i played sinde wrath as a tank). Maybe some tipps for leveling or what to level what is ez too learn for someone how never realy played dps ? Should I try healing ?

pls HALP

greetings

Deleted
    Play whatever you think feels like fun.
    We can't choose your class for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balouh View Post
    Someone good tips for a new dps player, (i played sinde wrath as a tank). Maybe some tipps for leveling or what to level what is ez too learn for someone how never realy played dps ? Should I try healing ?
    We cannot answer any of those questions for you. What I find fun or easy or whatever, you may not. All classes can do good, if the player controlling them is good. All specs are easy to play, if you know how.

Use Class Trials to figure it out on your own, then go read guides in the class forums or something, when you know what YOU want to play.

If you die at quests frequently there its obviously a core of the game lack of skills.

I would highly suggest Beast Mastery Hunter for your type.

Easy to play.

Deleted
    Hey,
    so as the title says, i started again with WoW after a break. I stopped because me and the raid leader had an argument, i should improve my tanking skills or he need to find a new one, so i stopped i was also realy realy tired of tanking so i think I have to say thank you old raid leader

Now I will start again with raiding, maybe one or two times a week, but not as a tank, ok i miss the queue times realy. So i thought i will start as a range dps, all my friends says they could need a mage or something like that in their rooster. But I am not sure, currently i get my hunter too 110. I tried mage a bit but tied like 20 times in Azuna in 3 quest so maybe nothing for me.

pls HALP

greetings
    If you enjoyed tanking in the past and think about healing now I wouldn't advise you to play a pure DPS class. Maybe give druid a shot - balance druids are sought-after and guardian druid and resto druid are very strong as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    don't do it brother, save yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend using the in-game class trial system to try level 100 versions of the class because this thread is destined to be locked.

Keep in mind you can always choose a class that can perform multiple roles if you aren't sure what you want to do.

ez? demon hunter, assasination rogue, bm hunter, ret pally.. others arent hard either if you enjoy them but you really have to try them yourself

Hey,

pls HALP

greetings
    Whatever class you choose, any zone is fine for leveling. Take advantage of Legion invasions when they occur, as they provide massive experience. Not only that, but once you hit 110 and unlock world quests, you can get nethershards from them which will make it easy to reach ilvl 850ish in a short period of time. Kill the world bosses whenever they are up (buy seals in Dalaran to let you roll for bonus loot) and run all of the LFRs each week. LFR is a great way to practice your spec in a no-stress environment. Once you have decent ilvl, maybe your friends can take you along for Mythic+ dungeons with low level keys, or on normal mode Nighthold raids.

Good luck!

Invest in Druid. Never have to play another class ever again because it can do everything: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, healing, tanking. It even has stealth and a better flight form than anyone else. Combat rez too.

Besides...bears! Bears are awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Druid or Gnome Blood DK. I play both. I approve of both.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't tell you what to play. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.