Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Now: Varian's dead, And Vol'jin's dead. EQUALITAH!
    Time for an Undercity upgrade/revamp to match Stormwind, Equalitah!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's right, take a backseat Horde. It's not like the last two expansions weren't focused on Horde stuff.

Coming from a 100% Horde player, all I can say is good. We had so much focus in the past two expansions that Alliance is overdue some story development. I mean that new Anduin cinematic got me in the feels and I don't even care for Alliance.

Doesnt feel like a alliance expansion lol unless we get humans and siege of stormwind.

- - - Updated - - -

And for the love of god its alliance fistBUMP moment not fistPUMP for fuck sake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    One reason I enjoy so much Legion it is especially it is not a Horde/Alliance based expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Time for an Undercity upgrade/revamp to match Stormwind, Equalitah!
    This time, make the Undercity 100X more dark...

#LIGHTING!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This time, make the Undercity 100X more dark...

#LIGHTING!
    Well I actually haven't been there with one of those darkmoon faire night potions but really those things are amazing in Broken Shore/Trial of Valor/Nighthold etc.

The horde is in a bad position since mop

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    So Suramar questline being far more favorable to horde while the nightborne and moonguard both kissing the ass of the blood elves and being completely unimpressed by the night elves count for nothing? No clue why blizzard didn't bother to include the Highbornes with the alliance envoy there. If anything they have more reason to want to reconnect with other ancient night elven mages then anyone else.
    Belves are better than Nelves, and nivhtborne know it. Seriously though belves are descendants of high borne , which is pretty much the same peopes. Whilst nelves are the part of the society that shunned the Highbourne post the whole Azshara fiasco.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    How the fuck is WoD about the Horde. Literally how. And don't fucking tell me because of Orcs, Draenei had plenty of content if not more surrounding Yrel, not to mention the last was basicly the Legion prequel.
    Every raid having an Orc (or several) boss might be a start.

Now: Varian's dead, And Vol'jin's dead. EQUALITAH!

At least Varian did something, the only memorable thing Vol'jin has done in the past few years is die.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because we hadn't just had an expansion focused on Orcs or the Horde or anything?

You mean last expansion where we spent the entire expansion killing orcs?

Or the expansion prior where the last raid was a siege on the horde capital where we killed the leader of the horde?

Yep, blizz definitely loves horde more lol.

Yeah... any time you think Blizz favors horde over alliance, just go back and compare the horde garrison to the alliance one

Or go look at the pvp ladders for all of WoD and try to remember why exactly 80% of the top 200 players were Human

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This is the way I see every expansion and classic as focussing the most towards a faction:

Classic = 50/50 (but Alliance had the more memorable Onyxia attunement chain)
    TBC = Horde
    WotLK = Alliance
    Cata = Horde
    MoP = Horde (Alliance played a couple of roles aswell but its mostly about the Horde)
    WoD = Horde
    Legion = Alliance

So Horde has 4 expansions and Alliance 2, although its more like 2.5 with classic being slightly more about the Alliance.
    Mop: for you to kill orcs and attack peoples and the capital of the horde killing characters of the horde is something good for the horde?

WoD: Do you think orc players like to kill orcs?

It's more of an orc thing than it is a Horde vs. Alliance thing. The current lack of orcs is fantastic imo. I'm still sick of nothing but orcs for so many years.

If Legion is more Alliance then WoD was more Horde, fitting how both WoD + Legion are TBC 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion is my favorite expansion however.. its not perfect..why?

..Anduin, Velen, while they fit the theme, they are being thrown everywhere and that is appropriate due to their relevance however there is no variation to it. The Horde has done and accomplished literally nothing since Stormheim. We've been tossed a bone with Val'sharah, having Tyrande berate us and tell us how much she loves her husband and desperately needs us to save her. We had Baine cut from Highmountain in beta, which if added would've been a perfect variation for the Alliance presence in Val'sharah. On the website it displays Sylvanas is a main character. We see nothing from her expect her commanding us to take random Warden towers for random reasons. I honestly feel like in 7.3 when we go to Argus, the entire story will focus on Illidan, Khadgar, Anduin, Velen, and Tyrande. 3 [4, if you count Khadgar as an Alliance character]], Alliance characters and 2 neutral characters. [1, if you remove Khadgar]. If I were to brainstorm a Horde quest, I'd involve Baine, Thrall, and Saurfang returning to the Broken Shore to avenge Vol'jin, if you don't want to involve Sylvanas. Hell, I'd take Lor'themar to Dalaran and give his apologies to what happened years ago. So much is out of place here.

As a Horde player I don't feel heroic at all in this expansion. I feel like the Alliance's lapdog. I feel like I'm watching them do all of the cool stuff from afar. I feel like Blizzard is making the same mistake with the Warchief promotion: Giving them the title and having them do nothing. I remember in MoP, which IMO, storytelling was at its best, there was a balance between the two factions. Each one getting acquitted amount of lore. You say that it doesn't make any sense for the story to have variation yet MoP did this wonderfully.

So why in Legion where the biggest threat Azeroth has ever faced, is only focused on the Alliance?

Note. No I'm not asking for a Horde cinematic similar to Anduin's. Why?
    Quote'ing from WoW - GD
    Please dont confuse "Alliance" and "Humans".

Outside of the occasional Elf shoutout, Alliance is little more than a human centric circle jerk.

I mean for fucks sake, we have Human gryphon riders throwing storm hammers in Stormheim. Thats just insulting to Dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    That's right, take a backseat Horde. It's not like the last two expansions weren't focused on Horde stuff.
    Horde didnt do much in WoD. Due to story cuts they didnt even have a hero character while Alliance had Yrel.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Oh no, heavens forbid we have an Alliance expansion for once.

Vanilla: Both
    BC: Both
    LK: Alliance
    Cata: Horde
    MoP: Both, but more Horde (Garrosh and all)
    WoD: Super duper fucking Horde
    Legion: Both, leaning Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Horde didnt do much in WoD. Due to story cuts they didnt even have a hero character while Alliance had Yrel.
    Lol that is NOT the point.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anything else think Ion might be vaguely hinting at future Horde story development?

By which I mean the reunion of three sisters, one of which is currently Warchief of the Horde? Won't that be a big lore moment for us?

Hey look another thread where people go, "Hey this race are the bad guys, and this race has some people also part of X faction in Y expansion."

"EXPANSION Y IS ALL ABOUT FACTION X!"

lol its as funny as people saying BC is Alliance because Illidan is a Night Elf. Or that Wrath = Alliance because Arthas was once a Human.

Literally the only thing that leans Alliance in Legion is Velen's one quest chain.

Just goes to show the Horde are just a bunch of whining fucking babies. Get back to me when they revamp 1-60 for the Horde to lose in every zone but 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    You had your expansion, twice - from cata, building up garrosh, then mop which ended with a raid based on THE HORDE, the WoD which ltierally was THE HORDE. stop crying

10+ Year Old Account
    hah, are you Horde players really complaining about a storyline that focuses on the alliance for once?!? God, we've had to endure stupid Orcs for the previous two expansions which equals like 5 years.

about. damn. time.