Thread: GG Blizzard

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The only people being affected by this are lazy sacks of shit who leeched WQs while thumbing their assholes in the sky so I personally welcome this change.
    and this wont change

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have issues with most world quests its just the taging issue if 5 tags the target then you are screwed.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the addon that people used to constantly server hop so when I'm looking for a group people constantly join and leave?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol? Who groups for Broken Shore quests? Even the ones that have the little auto-group button usually have a zergfest at the quest location. On my mage I just bubble up, blink in the middle of it all, and spam Arcane Explosion. If things get iffy, I pop mirror image.

Groups for WQs... #allofmywhut
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Is this the addon that people used to constantly server hop so when I'm looking for a group people constantly join and leave?
    No that's probably Server Hop or something akin to it.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I have been pushing the eye but every group comes up as a 5 already made.. and raid groups cant get world quest done. id make my own but it takes too long for people to join.
    Groups fill too fast for you to join

Won't make your own 'cause it fills too slow

wut
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

There's actually people who do WQ's in a group? Lol.

The only people being affected by this are lazy sacks of shit who leeched WQs while thumbing their assholes in the sky so I personally welcome this change.
    That's a pretty stupid assumption, it doesn't mean they leeched or flew. Majority of people using world quest group finder, used it to find groups to speed up wqs and put in effort to help complete it. "The only people" is a really ignorant thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    and this wont change
    Then what the fuck is the OP complaining about? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    These right here is a prime example of the entitled morons WoW has been populated with.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-29 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Lol? Who groups for Broken Shore quests? Even the ones that have the little auto-group button usually have a zergfest at the quest location. On my mage I just bubble up, blink in the middle of it all, and spam Arcane Explosion. If things get iffy, I pop mirror image.

Groups for WQs... #allofmywhut
    It's a matter of speeding them up, not being unable to do it. I understand your time isn't valuable, but mine is. If I can save 5minutes on a full round of all my ap wqs, ofc I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That's a pretty stupid assumption, it doesn't mean they leeched or flew. Majority of people using world quest group finder, used it to find groups to speed up wqs and put in effort to help complete it. "The only people" is a really ignorant thing to say.
    Is that like the people who used Napster to "back up their collection of CDs"?

I don't care if it's presumptuous, I have little to no respect for people who use add-ons to complete WQs in groups which can be completed just as easily on their own.

WQGF is/was the master plan of this expansion[DA TRU MVP]

I never leeched, but it upped my ability to finish boring(all) WQs faster, and that's always welcomed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion pre-order cancelled. Thanks for the warning.
    (for those who won't recognize the above for what it is)/s

Is that like the people who used Napster to "back up their collection of CDs"?

I don't care if it's presumptuous, I have little to no respect for people who use add-ons to complete WQs in groups which can be completed just as easily on their own.
    It's a time saver, just because you can complete it on your own, doesn't mean you have to.

I can do heroic dungeons alone, but why would I if I can speed it up in a group? Your logic is shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a matter of speeding them up, not being unable to do it. I understand your time isn't valuable, but mine is. If I can save 5minutes on a full round of all my ap wqs, ofc I will.
    Well, I mean, saving 5 minutes is, like, nothingness to me. I only do extended play sessions on days I have off from work. Otherwise, I just log on, do the Emissary and w/e Broken Shore quests are up, run a random heroic, and log out. I'm a turbo-casual: lfr, wqs, world bosses, random heroics, and farming mats is my endgame.

Besides, with the method I mentioned above it takes no time at all as far as I can tell. Maybe it's an Arcane thing, idk. My mage is the only toon I've leveled past 100 so far, and I have the main tree filled out on Aluneth with the +10% dmg and stam perk in the other. With the method I described above, I don't even seem to have to strategize, just LOLAOELOL ... oh the quest is done and I've killed more than I needed?
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

It's a time saver, just because you can complete it on your own, doesn't mean you have to.

I can do heroic dungeons alone, but why would I if I can speed it up in a group? Your logic is shit.
    Heroic dungeons are not intended to be done on their own. I doubt Blizzard ever envisioned WQs to be done en masse with the help from an add-on which does little more than promote laziness. You're welcome to use all the time saving add-ons you want but I will have zero empathy for people who use them when Blizzard actively tries to break these kind of tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Well, I mean, saving 5 minutes is, like, nothingness to me. I only do extended play sessions on days I have off from work. Otherwise, I just log on, do the Emissary and w/e Broken Shore quests are up, run a random heroic, and log out. I'm a turbo-casual: lfr, wqs, world bosses, random heroics, and farming mats is my endgame.

Besides, with the method I mentioned above it takes no time at all as far as I can tell. Maybe it's an Arcane thing, idk. My mage is the only toon I've leveled past 100 so far, and I have the main tree filled out on Aluneth with the +10% dmg and stam perk in the other. With the method I described above, I don't even seem to have to strategize, just LOLAOELOL ... oh the quest is done and I've killed more than I needed?
    With wqs that are more than just "kill these things" it would speed it up even for you. It isn't a huge amount, but I mean if you can do it, why not? I don't get why people bash it.

I'm a 910ilvl hunter, and I still do it, because it speeds it up. Sooner that's done, sooner I can go do other things.

Not sure how people love wqs so much that they want them to take longer >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic dungeons are not intended to be done on their own. I doubt Blizzard ever envisioned WQs to be done en masse with the help from an add-on which does little more than promote laziness. You're welcome to use all the time saving add-ons you want but I will have zero empathy for people who use them when Blizzard actively tries to break these kind of tools.
    Blizzard aren't trying to actively break these tools though..

Starting to realise, people have trouble reading when it comes to blue posts. That's nice.

I am just as pissed as you are, now instead of taking me 2 mins per World quest it will take me twice as long.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97457-scissors is not a sword... or at least thats what my mom told me when I was 6.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    With wqs that are more than just "kill these things" it would speed it up even for you. It isn't a huge amount, but I mean if you can do it, why not? I don't get why people bash it.

I'm a 910ilvl hunter, and I still do it, because it speeds it up. Sooner that's done, sooner I can go do other things.

Not sure how people love wqs so much that they want them to take longer >.>
    It's not the WQ finder that was the issue here, it was the noticeable server lag that wasn't there before 7.2, they found the cause, and adressed it

There's still an in-game group finder that is designed around Elite quests and World bosses, not for regular quests. So there's a lot of traffic coming from the addon that the in-game wouldn't have caused.

Also many new quests still need you to loot objects even tho they did change that objects are personal now compared to previous areas.