Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the replies, good to know that there are some options. Still a little annoyed at how hidden they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While in a race, push + and the options to turn everything off is there. I did it in my first match.
    I just tried playing singleplayer and I see what you mean, but in split screen, the options aren't very obvious. They just show three pictures in the top with the three buttons, which I assumed was just instructions for gameplay...

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Taurous; 2017-04-29 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    I just tried playing singleplayer and I see what you mean, but in split screen, the options aren't very obvious. They just show three pictures in the top with the three buttons, which I assumed was just instructions for gameplay...

Thanks for the help
    Np and ya they could have handled the options better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The only issue I could see with Steering Assist is that it sounds like it's on by default? That's silly if so, it should be off by default.
    It is on by default and I agree it shouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The only issue I could see with Steering Assist is that it sounds like it's on by default? That's silly if so, it should be off by default.
    It is on by default and I agree it shouldn't be.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    My copy got majorly delayed (get it this upcoming Friday) by Amazon but I did only pay $28 for it so its not that bad.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!