Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Likely because of the word cuck, and how it was just being used to troll; or the fact that no one reported him.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, after losing his custody battle, in which his lawyer said he's just acting for ratings, I wouldn't be surprised.
    That's what the globalists think. We now face a man that has nothing to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Maybe he, like many people on this forum, thinks globalism and globalization are the same thing ?

Hell, i am a nationalist and i support globalization. But i totally despise globalism.

Globalization = free trade between countries
    Globalism = supranational entities over national sovereign.
    This is a vast oversimplification that isn't reflective of the actual difference between these two terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Who even cares at this point? Is that all you do is pick apart what the dude says?
    Its so funny how people dissect every word coming out of his mouth.

Hes an idiot. That's that. Stop worrying about the literal interpretation of the words he speaks. He sure doesn't.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    You know you say it'll lead to a bloodbath of epic proportions, but it's been 100 days and from my point of view basically nothing has happened. So I guess:

a) Do you think he is an incompetent politician
    If yes then,
    b) What terrible things do you think have happened so far
    c) What terrible things do you think will happen

I find it's pretty useful to put aside the melodramatic raving and focus on what specific, falsifiable things you're worried about.

Btw if you get your political opinions from 5 minutes on google then you shouldn't be calling anyone unqualified.
    Your demarcation system sucks but I'll go with it:

b) Dismantling environmental regulations (already done), net neutrality (in progress), and dodd-frank (partially done).

c) Wants to reduce funding for the CDC, NIH, and NSF. Attempting to repeal protections provided by the ACA. All currently at hand.

Nothing he wants to do is good. Nothing he's done is good. I'll add nuance, he supposedly wants good things like cheaper health care, safer america, better economy. The way he's trying to do it makes us poorer, less safe, and often goes against the constitution.

I could easily expand the list of things he wants to do that are bad, but there's not really a point to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is a vast oversimplification that isn't reflective of the actual difference between these two terms.
    Yes, thats a simplification, but i didnt mean to conceptualize them, just to show the core difference between these concepts.

My point is that they are not the same thing, as people here tend to think. And i wouldn't be surprise if Trump made the same mistake, since he does not seen to be a very smart guy.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-04-29 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Yes, thats a simplification, but i didnt mean to conceptualize them, just to show the core difference between these concepts.

My point is that they are not the same thing, as people here tend to think. And i wouldn't be surprise if Trump made the same mistake, since he does not seen to be a very smart guy.
    I'm saying that what you pointed out is not the core difference. The difference is more 'grammatical' than anything, given that globalization is a process and globalism is an ideology. Beyond that, there's no underlying conceptual difference, and certainly not along the lines of trade vs. governance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    We knew all along that he's a globalist. Who cares? It was your national elite that was defeated together with the fall of Hillary. Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    We knew all along that he's a globalist. Who cares? It was your national elite that was defeated together with the fall of Hillary. Enjoy.
    Would that defeated "national elite" be the billionaires in Trump's cabinet, or ones running the rabid corporations he's removed the restraints from? Just curious.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I really was curious: do you understand the logic behind the insult even though you don't agree with its use?
    I understand it perfectly. The whole influence debate is stupid and is an excuse because we had two of the worst candidates in history in a runoff for president.

Trump is benefiting our national elite far more effectively than anything Hillary would have done. And Trump supporters are basically paying for all the benefits going to our elites. So far the republican congressional team has been so incompetent that they have not done TOO much damage... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    What do you mean by "people like me" ?

I have never once praised Trump on anything.

Someone calling themselves a moral person, but pushing the drums of war constantly, is ludicrous. Has nothing to do with Trump.
    Do you seriously think that leaving North Korea to finish fleshing out their nuclear weapons is a good idea? I am sure it's very "moral" to have the threat of nuclear war over our shoulders if it means having "peace" and staying away from them, especially when NK's leaders tend to be unhinged lunatics who are outside of reason.

Plus IIRC, Skroe was against the whole starting of the Middle Eastern conflict to begin with, just that you know, once you start something, no matter how stupid and inhumane it is, you got to finish it? Hint: the entire fiasco with ISIS started *because* the US removed their presence way too early. Power vacuums are a thing regardless of how pacifist you are.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deplorable Donald Dump is a business man, so he will pretend to be whomever the person who's asking the question wants him to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-a-globalist/
    Breibart is salty (read the comments for lulz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Breibart is salty
    Well they lost their press passes, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I'm not convinced he really knows what either of those mean. I mean the basic yeah, but the more nuance difference not a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

wait did they ? I stopped watching the press brief when shock jock radio had got to ask feed questions.
    Yeah they've been permanently denied press passes. They're being accused of perpetuating fake news, are under investigation by the FBI along with sites like Infowars, and further digging has shown that Breitbart is basically a foreign lobbyist propaganda machine.

Once that was revealed, they had their shit revoked like next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    wait did they ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yeah they've been permanently denied press passes.
    And their temporary ones expire in May, I believe. Not that it matters, Bannon will just hand them whatever he wants them to have anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And their temporary ones expire in May, I believe. Not that it matters, Bannon will just hand them whatever he wants them to have anyhow.
    The amount of negative articles about Trump popping up over at Breitbart since the whole Kushner-Bannon thing has certainly been interesting at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The amount of negative articles about Trump popping up over at Breitbart since the whole Kushner-Bannon thing has certainly been interesting at least.
    I'll be honest, I didn't expect that. I honestly expected Breitbart to pound the "Trump Can Do No Wrong" drum indefinitely. And it's not like the Kushner-Bannon spats were high-profile and public, either.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Do you seriously think that leaving North Korea to finish fleshing out their nuclear weapons is a good idea? I am sure it's very "moral" to have the threat of nuclear war over our shoulders if it means having "peace" and staying away from them, especially when NK's leaders tend to be unhinged lunatics who are outside of reason.
    There you go again.

You are assuming what my position is on certain issues without knowing it. Just like you assumed I was some kind of Trump supporter.

Plus IIRC, Skroe was against the whole starting of the Middle Eastern conflict to begin with, just that you know, once you start something, no matter how stupid and inhumane it is, you got to finish it? Hint: the entire fiasco with ISIS started *because* the US removed their presence way too early. Power vacuums are a thing regardless of how pacifist you are.
    It started because of US meddling, that's the point. They should have never been in Iraq in the first place.