Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN17U0CA

Wow, Trump is a unqualified buffoon.

And what is with all the recent admissions from Trump that he has no idea what he's doing?

First he says no one knew healthcare could be so complicated.

Then he said he didn't know China couldn't solve the North Korea problem until Chinese President Xi explained it to him in 10 minutes.

Then he said when he called NATO obsolete he didn't know what NATO was to justify his NATO flip-flop.

Now he says he thought being President would be easier than his previous life (as a celebrity and brand salesman).

It's not just that Trump is an unprepared idiot, but he can't resist telling the whole world that he's an unprepared idiot!
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-04-28 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, this is technically news, but it's not news to any of us. Everyone who wasn't coerced already knew he was clueless.

He's 100 days in and still has about 1300 to go, right? What are the Americans gonna do about it? Is he going to do anything he said he would? Is he going to give up? Will Americans make him vacate the premises?

*shrug*
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I don't really see it as being a damning statement his old life was fairly complex compared to most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't really see it as being a damning statement his old life was fairly complex compared to most people.
    Who would assume that running a business is more complex than running a country? The US government in and of itself is like a super-business with a billion different departments.

Seems like a no-brainer that running a country is a tough job, tougher than being a CEO or managing child-companies.
    [/url]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, but President is renown to be the hardest job in the world.

Pretty soon they'll just start reporting what he's eating for lunch everyday because some people seem to have some strange infatuation with everything he says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm not sure if it actually is. I thought it was a rocket scientist ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Pretty soon they'll just start reporting what he's eating for lunch everyday because some people seem to have some strange infatuation with everything he says and does.
    People will continue to point out his flaws like it's going to change anything, and the other same people will defend him like he's making intelligent decisions.

Focusing on the little things doesn't seem to be getting either side anywhere.
    [/url]

And to be fair, he took office in a stranger time than when he started running two years ago. Syria has gone from being mishandled to the worst foreign policy blunder since the Iraq War, possibly Vietnam. The economy is in a strange position. He needs to fulfill the difficult promises he got elected on against more opposition than he thought he would have.

Edit: Also North Korea is flaring up out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2017-04-28 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, that's not rocket surgery... err...

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    People will continue to point out his flaws like it's going to change anything, and the other same people will defend him like he's making intelligent decisions.

Focusing on the little things doesn't seem to be getting either side anywhere.
    Yeah that's really the thing at the end of the day. He's the president for years to come. Complaining about every little petty injustice in the short term is useless when the consequences of presidencies can take many years after leaving office to truly unfold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just because it's a catchy meme doesn't mean it's true.

All jobs with no clear goal to work towards are pretty much just what you make of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

"Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life."

Yes, he is an imbecile.

"I don't really see it as being a damning statement his old life was fairly complex compared to most people."

...and that is a Russian troll.

Yes, being a dictator is very much different than being an elected official in a Democratic Republic.
    Last edited by Demon of Truth; 2017-04-28 at 11:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Just because it's a catchy meme doesn't mean it's true.

All jobs with no clear goal to work towards are pretty much just what you make of it.
    Sure, but compare how people look going into the presidency, vs going out. I doubt any other job makes you age 3x as fast, especially not CEO of Playing Golf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but compare how people look going into the presidency, vs going out. I doubt any other job makes you age 3x as fast, especially not CEO of Playing Golf.
    People in their sixties and seventies usually age quite a lot in eight years.

Especially doing a tough, demanding job.

70+ year old pensioners being capable of doing the job quite clearly indicates that it isn't the "hardest job in the world".
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm way more concerned that this was news to someone. Did people REALLY think this guy would be suitable to do... anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

He is like a really smart person that had to be explained 10 bloody times that he couldn't get a trade deal with Germany, just at number 11 did he understand that he needed to talk with the EU

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...many-eu-2017-4

Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said.

I know these alt right suprematist don't give a crap about anything else then sticking it up to ''left wing globalist elites'' but seriously aren't you even a little bit ashamed

Well, people used to equate it and brain surgery with genius......and then we all heard Ben Carson talk. Now I'm not so sure abour rocket science.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I like to read what that idiot says and does, well not his dinner i guess. But he keeps me entertained.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Sure, this is technically news, but it's not news to any of us. Everyone who wasn't coerced already knew he was clueless.

He's 100 days in and still has about 1300 to go, right? What are the Americans gonna do about it? Is he going to do anything he said he would? Is he going to give up? Will Americans make him vacate the premises?

*shrug*
    I am going to sit back and enjoy it, like I have thus far.